Old 02-24-2020, 09:32 PM   #1436
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Time for a magical journey i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
lol you know I'm town.
coming at this fresh im pretty sure this is a soft. (it was directed at xiz.) So imo he hatched the fakeclaim mason plan at least as far back as post 456. worth mentioning he had a grand total of one vote at this time, so his later explanation for using the fake claim to bait a nk and live because he was getting votes and going to be gone all day falls pretty flat. But it would be lame to wrap it up after one post so we keep going

Quote:
That won't help me and that won't help you.
more cryptic talk directed at xiz to probably reinforce his claim. I think its worth mentioning he probably didnt know how flips worked when he made this plan. He shows confusion on how color flips work later on.

Quote:
Should I just claim because I won't be here later on ?
the infamous moment

Quote:
Cardflipping: On, Color flips only (all flips are true)
^ bit of a problem
Quote:
tbh im curious if colors include blue and green. We're going to know later on probably.
Why wouldnt color flips include blue and green? This bit is pretty confusing, some insight here would be nice.

Quote:
Just pretend there's no claim because I didn't say "I hard claim blablabla".

It's that simple.
walk it back

Quote:
Assume I replaced out and you're the replacement; you realize I'm town, that I'm stuck in this situation and that I did this as a wolf before. Xiz and Bolth mannn flipped town and I have a game where I did the exact same thing as a wolf. I thought I'd be a dumbass and replicate my wolf game in my town game to see what happens, but here you are in those dirty shoes.
well i didnt know he did this exact same play before as a wolf. kind of insane that he would do it again and insane he would bring it up.

Quote:
How about 2 masons ?
oh so you were fakeclaiming mason. The role that would probably be green colored if you flipped or got seered. I see....

Quote:
I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
ok

im pretty sure he ended up aborting this because he figured nobody would believe it and he already lived d0. My question is why continue the charade well into the next day?

Heres post #62 as reference

---------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Is this post serious
Use our mason chat and tell me there
---------------------------

Quote:
If I were to give a name to what I'm doing right now, I would call it fishing.

The problem is that you never know what you catch and if you catch nothing everyone hates you.
Quote:
I'm trying to see what people respond to this because I know 3 players are forced to lie in my face about it if everyone answers.

Dodging the question is also ngl for me, but it mostly depends of how everyone reacts.

..and yeah, dying is bad regardless of alignment.
his explanation for continuing the charade into the next day as far as i can see. Dunno what he was looking to try to find with his "baiting." I really can barely parse what hes going for.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED