View Single Post
Old 07-8-2019, 03:26 PM   #2431
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
My town circle right now is Sunfan, devonin, gradiant, roundbox, funnier, GS.

Sunfan - Been liking his thoughts so far this game, and his mind seems to be in the right place this game. My only concern is that he is town reading me. Slight town lean

roundbox - if there ever was a more towny boy it would be j-rodd who is locked clear. I dont know that if i wanted to scum read him that i could, even specifically picking out his worst posts and ignoring everything else. hard town lean

funnier - i dont remember why im town reading him. i think its mostly gut. i just look at his name and go "yea, he's town, i think." maybe im being brainwashed by reading everyone else's posts, but until i need to think otherwise i'll give him a slight town lean
I think it's a bit soon for sunfan imo, and roundbox really sticks out in these reads for me. I would argue that Yoshl has contributed more to the game than roundbox has. Are you able to go into more detail why roundbox sits this way in your reads?

- Tosh 2014