View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 09:00 PM   #340
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Round 1 ends December 7th, 9pm Server Time
Signups are open until the end of Round 1

Round 1

D0: Power (1)
D1: Policy In The Sky! (15)
D2: Dr. Mario Pt. 1 (30)
D3: Endless Tewi-ma Park (45)
D4: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (55)
D5: Tamashii (65)
D6: Sonic the Hedgehog (Dubstep) (72)
D7: Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby) (85)

Score Submission Changes

Thanks to Velocity, this tournament will be using the FFR tournament dashboard! This is the same dashboard that is used for the officials. The dashboard can be found on FFR's front page in the left side bar under "Tournament Dashboard". Alternatively, you can click here.

The dashboard will automatically keep track of your best score for the file associated with your division during the course of each round. However, just to be safe, if you improve your score on a file, please check that the tournament dashboard has been updated with your improved score! If for some reason, it hasn't, please take a timestamped screenshot of your score and let me know. I know that for some people, the engine is not displaying the correct time. If this is still the case, then you can include the timestamp on FFR's website in the upper-right corner. Open the spoiler below for an example:

You're still free to post scores in the thread and discuss them and stuff to keep the thread lively

Responses to Posts in Thread

I apologize for being a little slow in responding to posts in the thread. I tend to do this in batches. I do quote all posts that I respond to, so when I do post thread responses, you can Ctrl+F your username to find my response. (Of course, I won't be responding to every single post in the thread, only those that are directly addressed towards me or those that I find interesting and want to respond to.)

Updates on Division Placements

I will be working tonight to try to finalize division placements (including pending division changes and requests for division changes. If you've requested a division change, I will address it shortly, sorry for the delay). If you have not yet been placed (or have a possible pending division change), you can play the file for the division you expect to be placed in and take timestamped screenshots of your score and submit them to the thread. I am not responsible if you play a file for a division you expect to be placed in and you end up being placed in a different division.

I will continue to address concerns regarding division placements (of either yourself or competitors) up until the end of Round 1, so if you have concerns, now would be the time to let me know.

Division 0

Unfortunately, the tournament dashboard does not currently have support for division 0. If you are a Division 1 player that is interested in participating in D0, you'll have to take a timestamped screenshot of your score and submit it to me via PM or in the thread. I will personally keep track of D0 scores in the spreadsheet.

If you're in D1 and want more information regarding D0, please see the OP of the tournament thread for more information.

Tokens!

I've coordinated with FFR Events to get some token prizes for the tournament! The top three in every division will win one token of their choice.
Thanks rushyrulz! <3

What tokens can I pick?
You can pick amongst the following tokens. Only 1st place winners may select the bolded tokens.
-The Wises Were Wrong
-FREEDOM DiVE

-Dendrite v2
-Coactive [Over My Shoulder Mix]
-Tell v3 (Extended Mix)
-Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year
-The Bridgeport Run
-Bedtime Story

What if I'm awarded a token but have them all already?

You'll be rewarded with 50,000 credits instead.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing