View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 08:22 AM   #102
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: An Open Letter Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
It's pitiful that you need an itemized list of "what specific versions of the n-word can I use" as if being on the internet absolves you of any responsibility of being an actual decent human being. If the rules say "don't use slurs", why in God's name would you try to find out what specifically constitutes a slur? It's embarrassing.
Here's a very good example on context that also bridges the current major Open Letter threads in the process. Shows that there's a difference between whether something can be damaging/attacking, or can describe a situation in a way that isn't meant to be damaging/attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
i check back on this site occasionally and i am astounded each time to see how much further the community has managed to sink into its own collective autism-fueled degeneracy

i can only pray this is rock bottom
What happened to you man, you used to be cool.
Big ol' oof.

We all made the corn man sad and that makes me sad.
His using 'autistic' as a slur is what makes me sad.
I am inclined to agree with dbp on this one. It just takes a level of common sense and inference to get by.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 11-10-2018 at 08:30 AM..
gold stinger is online now   Reply With Quote