View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:54 PM   #658
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
If no one else was going to make the above point, I was because of the kill.
However, that is a really dumb move to be made by me so early on. If I kill for memes, it's when I'm the last one left in a seemingly unwinnable game (see: Anime North 2015 when the reverse occurred between myself and FG).

If there's anything to be read into who was wolving, it has to be someone who would know about said rivalry/meme and be able to twist it.
Ergo: roundbox, the sun fan, maybe mellon, maybe blind.

Or, of course, the flip side is that it's a wolf (or wolves) blue hunting, and failing. Chalk that up towards novice wolves, or people who haven't played with FG, which includes: Ben (moreso hasn't played in a while), inD (thanks to D0 conversation between them), wine, and maaaaaybe star-crossed if they caught up with the thread.

Either way, that's all speculation, I'm off to read the rest of the... 2? Really? pages that remain to read.
decent place to start, it's speculation, w/e

Quote:
Debatable. For all we know, he may not have assumed Charu was serious/didn't count his posts. Plus, he -did- attempt a last-minute post that would be his 5th, but fell short (lol), so I think that's a weak stretch at best.

Potential defence/deflection? :thinking:
association based on how sunfan read mantislot before star posted much

Quote:
I feel like I have a really good grasp of reading funnygurl in multiple roles, and I know others have been able to find her when she's a blue role.
I can recall at least one game (which I hosted) where she was roleblocked N1 due to being blue read by wolves, and then killed the next night because she was pinged out almost immediately by wolves [j-rodd, ben, and tiloco. j-rodd found her out].

Tl;dr, fg is pretty easy to read as a blue when she gets it. At least to me.

Because of that, it would make much more sense, to me, if the wolves were unaware of her gameplay and thus the ones who make that kill.
continuation of the speculation thing

Quote:
Spicy.
What have Ben and I done to already make you give me a town lean? As well, why to roundbox and raeko get the wolf lean?
Our posts from D0 feature nearly the same amount of content, minus roundbox because he gave an effort.
D1 is pretty much more of the same.

There's more I could nitpick at with this list, but those stick out to me.

//inb4"But they're NULL reads"
seems interested in solving blind, isn't written to shade him i don't think

i guess the thing that bothers me is he feels like he exists in the moment more than i know what he wants to do this game

he's obviously read the prev day which is clear in his first post today, which gave him a place to start

but then he could press in any number of directions and kinda didn't, and really if he isn't confident in his speculation then he doesn't have much to go on

when i read his iso from the one turbo he subbed into as town i thought he was steeped deeper in the thread than he is now, but he was also more active there in a game with 1/4 the day length so that might have a warping effect

pretty much: i've got not much on his posts today beyond i don't actively hate them, i feel like i hate more what isn't there, and he also had rather little to say d0