View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #2349
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Sure tho bad vibes is part of it

As I mentioned earlier I felt like Sunfan was over-confident in believing that I was town, and never questioned it, which made me feel like he was pocketing me. Some of the things he said felt too underhandedly complimentary and it gave me the feeling that he wanted to get on my good side.

I described these as vibes because it's not exactly possible to prove that's what he was doing, but it's the vibe I get. I had the feeling he was doing this to other players too which Choof confirmed he was getting the same feelings.

He also self-metas a lot which tends to be a wolf thing to do (unless you're Haku then its NAI lol). He also blatantly OMGUS every single person who scum read him rather than actually searching for scum targets

This game is impossible to find anything but I'm digging through the thread right now
Ok i can definitely picture this, although i do think that i want to do a re-read to actually confirm stuff, especially the OMGUS part, because i think the only really massive instance of this was from the d0 freezinice and sunfan exchange, and honeatly i think freezinice came out from that looking really bad based on how hard he blew up. sunfan somewhere admitted he was in a tunnel and backed off later - i've actually forgotten what his current reads list looks like, i know he had a big post with thoughts in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.