Old 03-11-2017, 01:34 PM   #529
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
ok
this is my response to reading this thread because there hasn't been much substance if you ignore haku, and i'm also weighing game mechanics into heavier consideration than posts as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I won't be posting much tonight
PROCEED TO POST EXCESSIVELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
sunfan/yoshl, you two seem to be getting different things out of charu's posts
sunfan, can you develop why "those posts" make him null?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
feeling like charu goes straight back to null; he pointed out even that normally he's silly and w/e, but potentially the possibility that he saw haku drilling into the ground to prepare his grave made him go into "gotta bus my partner" mode
Quote:
realtalk, you're banned from any game i host, because going into games with the mindset of "i'm going to be a bad TWG player. expect me to be bad" is not something i ever want to play with.
Quote:
they don't make him null, i'm just not really sure they're alignment indicative

all they seem to me was that he was confused and I don't think its alignment indicative

I don't think Yoshl/me got a different conclusion from one antoher, at least not when Yoshl had a minute
imo feigning confusion is a wolf strat
imo feigning anger/annoyance is a wolf strat

Quote:
FUCK why am I still here I just want to listen to people talk about Survivor

early impressions are kinda bs but choof is town here
kinda like Gradiant so far but its nothing really big
the one read raeko gave felt like she believed it but this is the weakest of townleans from me

I think Freezin would have the balls to vote for Haku if Haku was his partner there, especially given the delay between the vote cast before then; it would give Freezin enough time to count the votes to see whether its l-1 or insta or w/e

freezin because bad posts and appeasement, some small things comparable to last game (posts that feel like trying not to get on town's bad side like agreeing with Yoshl about own posts)
these are the only quotes i want to link because they're my highest 'reads', but i would like to mention the sun's vote on freezin is the most suspect to me:

please take in consideration that i only skimmed most of the thread, ignored haku's dumb shit, and was replied-to by freezin about the inno role about game mechanics. i'm deriving this read based on my assumption of what freezin is (human or PR)

Quote:
i'm going to put this out there

having a gut read does not excuse from any elaboration
there's usually certain posts, or certain tones or something that contribute to a gut feeling. saying "i have a feeling that xyz is a wolf but it's just gut" is pretty bad on its own, but if you don't have anything on that person it's fine

"x/y/x are wolves, but they're all gut that's it" is so incredibly shit lol
i have a gut feeling about this

/s

outside of quotes, raeko/lightknight were my amongst my highest suspects again, because no phantom = being UTR is a valid wolf strat. also call it angle shooting or w/e but i saw lightknight last night reading the thread without posting and that's always been valid in my assessment of suspicious as fuck

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3