View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 06:01 AM   #1664
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I think both andy & Shado are lock clear town after the latest interaction, at least until Shado does something with the knife. If knife doesn't backfire or something, then yeah it would make sense that andy would be wolf in this case. But at the same time, Mad Dummy says that usually the similar scum-aligned role usually only has 1 or 2 of those items, where andy says he's got 4.

I'm inclined to believe that Shado & andy are both town here, and andy just outed himself hardcore.

Both Precarious, and vendetta are being inactive as fuck and look super scummy as fuck that it's d2 and still neither of them have got a fucking reads list going for themselves.

I like both inDheart & wineandbread's reads and are both being super analytical of the game in nature, so I don't really think either of them are wolves, but one could be copying the other since they have both crazily similar read styles. I'd town-lean both of them for right now.

I honestly think my top scum read right now is Pazzaz. Some people have said earlier that his role is more often than not scum-aligned, he hasn't made all that good of counterarguments against AA dying, and still doesn't drop me some fucking critical information regarding his d0 thoughts, although he should have been bursting out the oiseau with them.

Will probably be reading over roundbox's and Xelnya's stuff today, although I will say that I feel a little bit better about roundbox after tonight's lynch.

- Tosh 2014