View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 12:37 PM   #238
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Code:
[11:25 AM] Kaethela: i am having an extremely bad day at work so far (and I've only been here for three hours, shoot me now) so I'm not particularly in a good mental state to re-read and comment
[11:26 AM] Kaethela: i think arnto is still my only strong read, everyone else is null as fuck
[12:13 PM] Charu: That so
[12:14 PM] Charu: Why do you think Arnt is the top pick for your wolf read
[12:14 PM] Charu: Because let me just say to everyone dat is here
[12:14 PM] Charu: He sounds more like an angry guy who's pissed at being called a wolf than a wolf being caught
[12:14 PM] Charu: Dohoho
[12:15 PM] Charu: Though I will say him being MIA isn't helping him, but still, that's the impression I got
[1:03 PM] YoshL: @roundbox
[1:03 PM] YoshL: things happened, read thread
[1:09 PM] Kaethela: he's way too pissed off at people voting for him on d0, especially for a meaningless pile-on and he immediately accused me for no reason at all, which may have colored my perspective a bit, admittedly
[1:25 PM] Storn: Do the you think this could just be a misunderstood towny? (One that didn't understand not only ever who is not understood) saw people voting him for "nofollow reason" as he would see it and was annoyed that there was no reasoning?
[1:25 PM] YoshL: i think he was frustrated at makilaz interpreting his posts and actions completely wrong.
[1:25 PM] YoshL: cough
[1:26 PM] YoshL: also like, the pile on of votes felt really bad
[1:26 PM] YoshL: like literally
[1:27 PM] YoshL: he had 4 votes piled onto him in a matter of a couple hours
[1:27 PM] YoshL: like, that's /fast/ for D0 interactions
[1:27 PM] YoshL: and actually reading arntonach's post where he votes makilaz
[1:28 PM] YoshL: he mentions me about putting him on the line, (i was actually defending his actions as like w/e from urethra who jumped on him)
[1:28 PM] YoshL: as well as xiz - "Xiv is trying way to hard to keep me alive, especially since you voted for me. Weather that's to ensure that I stay in the game for good or bad I don't know."
[1:28 PM] YoshL: xiz can keep refuting that but at the same time
[1:29 PM] YoshL: "i have no sympathy for those who self vote"
[1:29 PM] YoshL: "If you are actually town then keep fighting through my pressure instead of giving up so quickly"
[1:29 PM] YoshL: "i'm reading you as wolf and i want you dead and i'm also going to encourage you"
[1:29 PM] YoshL: is essentially what i'm starting to get out of xiz now
[1:30 PM] YoshL: like, even following that, xiz goes "Mak, you know whats funny?

Your using the same argument against arnt that i was using against you last game, and it turns out it was right. 

I like where this is going."
[1:32 PM] Kaethela: @Storn I think it's a possibility, certainly, but it's the only lead I've got at the moment even if it's not substantial enough to actually plunk a vote down for. the pile of votes was dumb as hell and there's probably at least one wolf in there
[1:32 PM] YoshL: like even now
[1:33 PM] YoshL: Xiz is still trying to be friendly with everyone
[1:33 PM] YoshL: [12:55 PM] Xiz: yo, if your human i actually need you to help me out then
[12:55 PM] Xiz: because im pretty locked into thinking you go wuuf wuuf
[1:33 PM] YoshL: (in pm)
stuff about xiz vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.