View Single Post
Old 05-6-2016, 07:57 PM   #16
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Who's fault would it be?

@OP:
That is some logical fallacy level stuff.

I deal with the similar stuff all the time at mine & my brother's apartment. He doesn't do dishes, he doesn't clean up after himself, and doesn't do any chores around the house, when he's supposed to. I end up having to cover for him, but what would happen if I didn't? Dishes would pile up, the apartment would become a mess, a cat would die because it's not getting fed, a pile of garbage would pile up at the door. And, I've talked with him before about it, in one ear and out the other. So who's to blame?

In my personal opinion, it's my brother's for not stepping up to the tasks and getting them done, and it's also mine for not drawing lines in the sand and create a bigger fuss on it.

Expanding on what mina said, I know the right thing to do is to make a bigger fuss about it and put him in line, but I know my brother has anger management issues to the point where it's abusive, and right now, the option of covering for him is more convenient for my life right now as I find a way to separate us down the road.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-6-2016 at 08:04 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote