Thread: Motivate me
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #3
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: Motivate me

i think when storyboarding any short or show, you do need the general progression of a narrative, something like introduction -> intro of conflict -> middle events in attempt to resolve conflict -> climax -> resolution | that nice old shindig

it would definitely be cute to see him kinda going to and fro, being super excited about plants, and then killing the plants and such, but there's like, no substance to that thought other than what i just said.

Also, in storyboarding, even for a random idea that you don't really plan on animating, you'll get to know your character more intimately, and discover and create new things about him that are quirky and such. For example, what exactly is the purpose of the extended blob of stuff extending from his head? Does it serve a purpose, and can it somehow become significant during an animation? etc. etc. etc.

#rambling, idk what i'm saying really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote