View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 10:50 PM   #1523
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

haku, your reasoning behind my attacks fails to take into account that you got baited really hard, and you reacted incredibly poorly in response, even after i told you that it was a reaction test.

You're currently voting me because i'm going after someone that's reading me 100% town

again, flawed reasoning, and even if i was going for you soley based on the town read, what does that mean? If i was a wolf in this position, what would the best thing for me to do? I dunno, maybe not immediately attempt to make this person hate me by going all out after him? Try and get a pocket or something? I dunno. What's your opinion? Why would I, if i was a wolf, be going after you?

Having been in the phase for all of like 1 fucking hour and hearing "yoshl lock clear" throws up the loudest sirens in my head, and I honestly think I've found a good home for my vote

whee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.