View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 03:20 AM   #12
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Thinking about suicide

If you are unable to think of solutions other than suicide, it is not that other solutions don’t exist, only that you are currently unable to see them right now.

Therapists and counselors (and sometimes friends) can help you to see solutions to depression/pain that otherwise are not apparent to you. I duly recommend asking about, and see what your options are for maybe talking to someone irl. Though, if you have no one irl to talk to, you could always talk to us about it if you'd like.

I've said at one point or another that usually when I'm thinking of suicide, I'm also really depressed too, and it can be really hard to talk to people or reach out for help when you got social anxiety, depression, or doing anything, really. But hear me out on this; Even if you do the opposite of anything, which is nothing, it is still a better choice than suicide. As a person still currently living with depression and decided to do nothing in response to suicidal thoughts/tendencies, I can confirm this first hand.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-17-2016 at 03:26 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote