View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 09:00 PM   #413
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: What's happening in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
What are you doing that's GM? GM involves running the batches and adding content to the game. I haven't seen you do anything with either of those things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
I'll note that, if people are having a problem with me being a GM, or whatever I'm doing as a GM, feel free to contact me via PM and let me know.
While I hardly think it's what the site needs right now, if enough people have, for some reason, a problem with me being a GM, I'll gladly step down.
I fail to see how this needs to be a public topic though...
I'll invite you to re-read her question, because it's not that there's a problem with it, it's that she wanted to know the reasoning, after you were very vague in your "lol i just did a couple things and asked for it".

I do believe that the manner that you're conducting yourself is not appropriate for staff though. Not everything is an attack on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.