View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:38 PM   #10
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: Manual Score Recovery [Part 2]

I haven't specified that in the first post, but if you want to help, you can compare your levelranks with the list above and tell me which score doesn't need to be entered manually. That will save me time.

Also, it seems that CarrotCake and Lambdadelta have saved a couple scores on their own. So, if you have anything saved, you can send them to me and I will add them to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Regarding Infernoplex, my 3-0-0-0 score is already recovered. I do not understand why the 4-0-0-1 is under the unverified category when the better score was already recorded back into the FFR Leaderboards.
The Unverified section in the first post is for scores that I didn't check with your levelranks (if it's registered or you have a better raw score).

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
max was super nice and recovered my powerpoints score for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Hey thanks for all of the effort you are putting into the recovery process Noname! If you want to you can delete those two scores on that code because iirc I have better or those two scores don't matter all too much as opposed to my 85+ scores

Round of applause :clap:
Thanks, those are removed from the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
are replays going to be added automatically?
pretty awesome stuff regardless
I really have no idea if admins would run a script that would automatically add saved replays, I'm still adding them here just in case.
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote