View Single Post
Old 04-7-2015, 01:17 PM   #209
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

@choof

riot: terrible blue, or terrible wolf. Either way, desperate to stay in-game. If anyone else thinks we can do without both, I'm all for it, but it's risky d0 if it's a blue. A Hard claim is bad for everyone. A soft claim is bad for everyone. No claim is better for everyone, but bad for all of us if he isn't a wolf. Starting to feel like Choof's plan is backfiring simply because of the way riot responded to it. Is this a doublecounter to covering up his trail and pointing the finger back at choof? This circle can go on forever.

snivy: I'm thinking town. (We are all fucked if this is wrong)

zenith: eagerness is obvious bluff. Has personal hatred against Charu. Town/neutral.

choof: Strong Town, considering someone fell for a trap. May change in the future.

lurker: weak Town, considering he hasn't dug up something yet like Choof. Although that might be from the amount of previous game thoughts of people. I haven't seen much other than that.

CK: absolute Neutral, possibly weak wolf strictly based on posting habits, not wanting to get involved in conversation. That would be a gut instinct though.

Gradiant: 12 as first post - 9 players = 3. Half life 3 confirmed. Seriously though, weak/decent Townie for now? It's tough to say, and really don't know what to say. There's a lot of push, but everyone's doing it.

Tiloco: I have literally, no comment on this. Posting a lot of notifications for others and not a whole lot of opinion on others.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote