View Single Post
Old 01-3-2015, 10:18 PM   #1272
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i'm not even willing to consider mashi, given his considerable effort in this game. also, i've made alot of attempts to get really buddy buddy with him as BATTLESHIP WAIFU COMPANIONS if that hasn't been obvious, but i'm not getting a wolfy "oh i'm going to try and also reciprocate as much as possible and earn an easy pocket". I feel like mashi is the hardest to read, but i would be surprised as a wolf if he didn't jump at a chance for an easy pocket like that.

red blaster i already gave my case.

cold kitten i still have very mixed feelings about. idk how to best say this, but i feel like her anger at being accused differs from what at least i saw of her wolf play, and it feels more reminiscent of when kayla did her thing, getting legitimately the most defensive (<3s) at any accusations while as town, but being cool as a cucumber while she was a wolf. it's kinda shitty to apply meta from someone else to cold kitten, but it's kinda the feel that i get from cold kitten's anger from being attacked.
said it already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote