View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 10:45 PM   #226
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

currently, there's no activity other than me spouting stuff at red balsyter and fg saying stuff and mashi saying intelligent stuff

current reads, red blaster is lock clear for d0 in my opinonion. unfortunately, lynching from inactives becomes increasingly more appealing, however, it probably one of the more worse courses of action for us, because it gives us like no information.

I still looked back at alot of previous games, and fg, you're really posting a lot more than usual i think, and i think it's a little slip-up that you're just trying to play off now, by continuing to do what you're doing. it's a little alarming I think

also i'm getting alarm bells about dfr, who had close to the second most posts, although each one was pretty much junk, and ass soon as that's mentioned that he has alot of posts, he's disappeared. potential godfather material, but it's really early and that's probably a pretty big stretch for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote