View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:38 AM   #271
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Free 10th Official Tournament Signatures Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
It's probably better to give the benefit of the doubt instead of trying to save your face from getting fooled - only to find out that he's being serious.

For the record, he is honest about his living conditions.
I don't really mind talking about it. Makes it an interesting story for grandchildren.

We have blankets tucked into pillowsheets & blankets over top of the cushions so we're not sleeping directly on the floor. I sleep on the left, my mom is sleeping right now on the right. We tried seeing if that lantern on the stands there worked, but it doesn't. We have one lamp in the living room, and one lamp in here. That's pretty much the only lighting we have for the apartment other than natural light. There's no lights on the ceiling, or fans. That's pretty much the only furniture in the bedroom here other than my computer, computer desk, and chair like 90* to the left of that image, and some boxes stacked against a wall 90* to the right of that image. using boxes for about 75% of the other furniture in the apartment.

I'm gonna see if I can force myself up early tomorrow to see if I can work on signatures.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 10-13-2014 at 12:39 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote