View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:29 AM   #206
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Calm down. It's D0 for fucks sake..literally nothing of any importance has happened, so there's nothing "intelligent" to discuss.
another asinine statement coming out of your piehole, please smart up, or at least think of your shit before it spews forth.

you clearly haven't learned how to D0.

a good D0 that benefits the town in the long run is one where shittons of conversation is generated. cause seriously, the difference between D0 and D1 is 2 cardflips. That's it.

After that, if there was no generated conversation or anything, those two cardflips are next to useless, you can't draw very good conclusions, and all that jazz.

D0 can be considered a throwaway in that it's ok to not lynch perfectly. That's why there's so many non-wolves, because it's the wolf job to hide and not die. Some wolves are pretty fucking good at this.

so, instead of being stubborn as fuck, maybe think of trying to help out the town? unless you don't want to, in which case, i'm fine with killing you over james.

i'd still really like to kill james, that all being said

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Am I one of the low IQ's Monsieur YoshL?
dfr is dangerously cheesy. and by cheesy, i mean wolfy. So far, his posts have been asking pretty much how he's viewed in other people's eyes. Whether it be Manti, or me or w/e that's all i've noticed from him.

Him gravitating towards the i guess more "longstanding" members is a little tick that seems like a more insecure mindset.

also becauyse i haven't actually read any games with dfr, idk batshit about him, but if he's played in at least 3 games before this, i'm going to say he's wolfy as fuck. otherwise, i don't know whether or not to attribute this to being just in general worried about his play. at 4+ games, it's more indicative of being worried about not looking like a town as a wolf i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote