Thread: Team Pokemon
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 12:04 AM   #1895
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Team Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05hwallace View Post
thank you for the welcome. is there someone that can make me a team banner with cobalion or do a team pony team pokemon banner combo with big mac cobalion and my name in it?
A certain someone said to me that a certain other person here needed a signature to be done for them, so I guess I won't be retiring from doing signatures after all.

Let me know if you'd like anything changed, added, removed, etc., I'll be glad to make adjustments where needed.

And since I'm posting in here, I guess I should state as well that as soon as it's written in stone that tournament sign-ups for the 10th official open, I will be taking early requests for tournament signatures for people who know generally what division they will be placed in for this year. When sign-ups finish and placement finishes, I will be (hopefully) putting out some team-specific and division-specific tournament signatures for all people entering the tournament that either did, or did not request a tournament signature.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote