View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Official Tournament #1-9 Participation Badge Overhaul

Welcome!

It is with great anticipation that I would like to proudly present my project to all of FFR. Over the past few months, I have been heavily preparing to deploy 5,294 profile badges to every participant, of every division, who has ever competed in any of the nine FFR Official Tournaments. These badges are retroactive and effective immediately, having already been applied to the profiles of every recipient. Completion of this project was all made feasible through the help of Velocity. Without his assistance, every badge would have had to be manually applied. Thank you for making this possible!

Tournament season is a special time of year, which motivates and showcases the progression of each player, and also rewards those in our community who can apply their passion to improve. To a player, these badges allow for self reflection and promote the drive to strive farther ahead the next time around - especially if you are promoted to a higher division skill bracket! I hope with introduction of these new prizes, you are all reminded of your dedication and perseverance every time you see your reward.

I hope you all enjoy our little token of appreciation, for spending your time here with us, and being a part of Flash Flash Revolution.

If there have been any mistakes in distribution, or you wish to transfer badges from an old account, please send me a PM. Chances are if you post a request in this thread, I might miss it. Please note only players who have registered a positive score for round 1 qualify as participants.

FFR Official Tournaments #1-9 Archive & Participant List

example of 35 of the 235 unique profile badges:

rsr2 is the only player who has competed in all 9 official tournaments!

Edit by Velocity:
Badges can't be reordered, sorry.

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 12-22-2013 at 06:52 PM..
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote