Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #2094
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Regardless of my skill level, this is a problem. A file that becomes easier on a higher rate to any player shouldn't have scores reflected in the 1.0 scoreboard for that file. You can't really argue against that.

I know you said AJ tested this earlier (another D7 player) but I just did the same and I'm finding myself having a much more manageable time hitting rolls on rates than on 1.0
might as well get rid of speedmods, cause they make reading easier, as well as mirror, because it's actually changing the file patterns to be easier to hit in /alot/ of cases, and probably any other thigns like downscroll. hell, even key configs that make the game easier, gotta get rid of those too right

this is like gay marriage. "omfg don't want it cause it's not natural and it hasn't been done before it's not right because reasons". well.

I'm not trying to like, attack you, i'm just saying the reasoning that you're giving doesn't like, resonate with not letting scores record on higher rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote