Thread: Team Pony
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #2295
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Team Pony

This is the special Nightly Update, as promised from this morning, for convenience because I had to run out the door this morning and wasn't going to return until a little bit before dinner, so I had to do the morning update quite early, which happened to be around 8:00AM Server Time today. This will cover any scores for Round 4 as we move onto Focusing on the half-way make in the tournament. Here's the nightly scoring spotlight:

.ryuyasha (D1) Gets a score in as 27-0-0-2!
.Xiz (D1) Lands the second Division 1 AAA for Team Pony! If ryuyasha AAA's, it will be a perfect round for D1!
.FangedSerenity (D2) Jumping quite deep into the competition with a 4-0-0-0 SDG!
.Kirbyman1990 (D2) Balancing directly above the elimination line with 16-0-0-4!
.gold stinger (D4) Makes a remarkable improvement to a 3-0-0-0 SDG!
.FrozenAngel91 (D4) Still sitting with no score. Cheer him on you guys!
.psychoangel691 (D4) Makes a great improvement from her old score, but it isn't enough with 11-0-0-1!
.Darkomni (D5) Lands into the competition short with 27-2-0-5!
.I like it (D5) Has not yet registered a score yet!
.Arbliterator (D5) Also sitting directly on top of the elimination line with 11-1-0-1!
.Both One Winged Angel (D6) and yo man im awesome (D6) have obtained the dreaded Blackflag along with 3 other people!

[RED ZONE]: ryuyasha, DarknessXoXLight, DanMeister1234, FrozenAngel91, psychoangel691, Darkomni, I like it,

Also, a congratulations goes out to the entire team for obtaining over 200,000,000 points in best scores collectively!

TOTAL TEAM SCORE: 206,305,640

As always, the full Team Pony Tournament Post, and all current team scores can be found in the post VIA the link below!

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1683

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote