Thread: Team Pony
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #837
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Team Pony

I finished my OpenITG Project, It's ready for play.

I made a keyboard chart for a song called "The End", Which is actually a joint-event project between Sun3, and DJ KILLER. With the song massing at around 7 minutes long, I knew it was going to be a long time until I managed to complete the note chart for this beast. In fact, I think this would have to be the hardest song I've made to-date.

as of right now, I'm pretty sure the song will only work in OpenITG, In The Groove 2 (Lol, they're practically the same thing.) and In The Groove 3, the sprites and overlays seem to break real easily in Stepmania, and the song does contain Rolls (Yes, rolls, those green spikey hold notes you gotta tap,) and mines. LOTS of mines. With just topping over 1000 mines, 5000 notes, and over 1000 jumps. I **** you not, the chart is entirely legit, and is not bs in any way, just plenty of jump jacks and jumpstreams. You're not gonna make it out of that song alive, which is actually what I want to put it to the test.

I recently won the Enigmatic Arrows Tourney, so I'll put this little SponCon out there until someone does it. First person to pass the song on Expert difficulty (The one with the mines,) and show screenshot proof of passing it in this thread will get 20,000 credits.

Did I mention it had Touhou & Ponies in it? Meh. Crazy combination.

Here's the Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c70yqt8vbwdrrbj

Keep on arrow-smashing, Imma go do a 5-6 hour civics assignment, and then go to bed.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-13-2012 at 09:02 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote