View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:55 PM   #291
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Artic_counter
================
Talking to Archie

"Honestly, I'm very curious about a lot of things, so prepare yourself to a massive questioning hehehe. First of all, could you please tell me a little bit about you and your story ever since you appeared here ? I believe that your knowledge might turns up of great aid in our quest to leave this devilish place. Speaking of the devil. What in hell is Emma ? Ever since, we first met here, it almost looks like she's been toying with us. That's... disturbing... I suspect here of holding knowledge far beyond reasonable deduction but I might be wrong. Also, you seem to know about the clue of the Leader of England. I was curious as to what do you think it might means. This might be far fetched I've come with a bit of a theory: If the message makes reference to someone, whom we will call the Leader of England, it must mean we can have access to him or else this warning would do us no good. If we consider that this message was here before we even arrived, there is a possibility that you, Bud, Emma, or even someone else is actually lying about his identity. What do you think of my theory ?"
*takes a deep breath

Archie - "Not much to say about myself. I'm short, and been here for what seems to be forever. I've seen everyone come into this room and perish...and I've kinda grown accustomed to this place. And as for my "great knowledge", I only know of the clues that you've found so far. And the leader of england clue is actually not that hard i would think. If it refers to the prime minister, then wouldn't that mean prime numbered doors are death doors? That also would shed alot of light into that even handed whatchamacallit. Maybe even other clues, I don't really know."

He pauses to think

"As for Emma... she's been a strange one. She likes to keep to herself. If she's found any clues or anything, she hasn't told either me or Bud about them. Best not to take things she says to heart."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
im still siding with my theory about door 75.

EDIT: if we break a door, itll repair itself but would we get incinerated?
can't break the doors, but nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.