Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   6th Official Tournament Predictions Thread. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121172)

psychoangel691 11-14-2011 04:06 AM

6th Official Tournament Predictions Thread.

Use this thread to post your predictions for the tourney. Who do you think will take down the top 3 of each division? Nominate your top 3 for each division and I'll keep a tally up here on the OP.

[size=canyouseemenow?]You can find everyone's placements here on the tourney dashboard here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tournament/[/good]

Emo_Saur_ 11-14-2011 04:06 AM

Re: 6th Official Tournament Predictions Thread.

I win, GG.

justin_ator 11-14-2011 04:07 AM

I win, BetterG.

I'll edit this with predictions once I finish them =]

d6:
DossarLX ODI
???
???

d5:
00Razor00
???
???

d4:
???
???
???

d3:
???
???
???

d2:
???
???
???

d1:
???
???
???

TC_Halogen 11-14-2011 04:32 AM

I'm having trouble picking top 3 in general, but I'm trying to pick those who I think have a serious shot at taking this thing down in comparison to other people in their division.

Division 6:
1.) DossarLX ODI - fairly obvious choice and more than likely will be the winner unless some unforeseen event occurs.

2.) leonid - 2nd place in the previous official, and up against roughly the same crowd as this official as well, although a few people have made some serious improvements in comparison to two years ago.

3.) samurai7694 - he's overdue for a really strong placement in a big tournament. You can almost count the songs he doesn't have AAA'd on your fingers.

Division 5:
1.) 00Razor00 - Jesse is packing some serious speed in his tank, and while his stats don't entirely reflect a stronger player (aside from that shiny Lolo AAA), he's got some decent stats scattered about. Look for him to put up a SERIOUS fight in D5.

2.) bob bob - bob bob is more well rounded of a player in comparison to Jesse - his FMOs are considerably more consistent. No FGO AAAs, and a bit lacking in the FGO SDG department; however, he should coast through the first half of this tournament with relative ease.

3.) HighAndr0id - an old-school player, HighAndr0id was around pre-FFR's deterioration, and his level ranks show remnants of an ex-FFR Guru (3 on Across Rooftops!); however, his current scores don't seem to reflect this once acquired skill, and they seem to play consistently (and considerably) worse than before. If he can get back to where he used to be, he could be a force to be reckoned with as well.

Division 4
1.) .wc. - ah, yes, the experienced stepman has decided to peek his way into the upper-middle grounds of the divisional lineup. Some of his more recent scores indicate that he has the potential to be a very strong player in the FMO territory, but whether or not he can hang in the FGO territory will remain to be seen. Consistency might be an issue.

2.) TC_mistrisofevl - one of D4's few players who actually has a FMO in the division. Also another player who lacks consistency. If the scores start to line up a bit better, mistris can probably make a pretty hard push.

3.) Sidek - watch out. This kid is packing some serious speed, he's actually sitting with a single FGO SDG (Lolo, barely hanging onto single digits at 9 goods). There's some consistency in the FMO area, but the scores aren't quite as strong as the two above. Improvement might be necessary.

More coming later.

eddieownz 11-14-2011 04:37 AM

division 2
1.Eddieownz

Division 9
1.dossar
2.dossar
3.eddieownz
4.dossar :S

honestly i have no idea :D

Herogashix 11-14-2011 04:43 AM

D6;
Dossar
leonid
????
????
????
????
????
????
Last; Me.

hobgoblinpie 11-14-2011 04:45 AM

Hopefully I can do well in D2. At least Top 8 for vROFL ;) But seriously, I reckon massdcreep will wipe the floor in D2.

dragonmegaXX 11-14-2011 05:01 AM

After looking at the people in D4, Im voting myself for top three this year.
Marching band is finally over so I have time to whore this game until I make it happen.

00Razor00 11-14-2011 05:01 AM

Division 6:

1) DossarLX: Obvious choice here, he's obviously got the speed, stamina and skill to take on pretty much anything thrown at him.

2) leonid/samurai7694: A toss up between these 2 is something I can't even explain. Although, leonid's ability to whore songs and achieve ridiculous scores on anything, as well as samurai's rep for being the best player on the site before Dossar, it'll be interesting to see how I think 2nd place will turn out.

3) TC_Halogen: After the insane scores I've seen from him in Custom Tournament 6 (that Canary AAA o.O) and his will to never give up and keep at it, Halo's definitely someone to contend with. Hopefully I'll see him in the top 8.

Division 5:

1) Myself: I apparently seem to be the fan favorite for Division 5, with this in mind, I definitely have what it takes to put up a fight against the rest of the division. Although with the pressure being at an all time high, who knows if I'll crack and wind up being eliminated. Only time will tell.

2) ScarletSky: Gabe DEFINITELY has what it takes for being a top 8 finisher, or hell, even top 3! After seeing a couple of ridiculous booflagged scores and FMO's he's been conquering, Scarlet will definitely be someone I'm going to have fun competing against.

3) bob bob/woker-x: Being fairly consistent with his AAAs, one after another, I definitely find bob AND woker-x to be huge threats in this division. Both of them will easily ride their way to the top, with little to no room for mistakes.

Division 4:

1) who_cares973: Coming out in TC_Halogen's tournament as being able to exceed the skill required for D3, Carlos among others is definitely my top pick for D4. With some FMO scores being top notch compared to others in the division, I count on him making his presence known upon everyone in this year's official.

2) TC_Mistrisofevl: Backing up his skills with a Divine Suicide of K AAA and a couple of ok stats here and there, Mistris will have a chance finishing within the top 8. It'll be interesting to see how consistent he is throughout each round.

3) DarknessXoXLight: Magda was definitely a toss up with my second choice of hi19hi19. Although, pulling through here and there with some decent scores I've seen around, I have a feeling she'll make her way within the top 8 as one of the top female contenders.

Division 3:

1) Winrar: I must hand it to ya, you've been beasting it recently in tournaments here and there and within the scores thread. You seem to be packing a punch, and the rest of D3 is going to have to keep their guard up and watch out for ya. Hope to see you up at the top.

2) Zakvvv666: Compared to Winrar, you're definitely in the same ball park as him. Although, I'm a bit weary on how you'll do in later rounds in terms of consistency on harder difficulties.

reuben_tate 11-14-2011 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3567792)
I'm having trouble picking top 3 in general, but I'm trying to pick those who I think have a serious shot at taking this thing down in comparison to other people in their division.

Division 6:
1.) DossarLX ODI - fairly obvious choice and more than likely will be the winner unless some unforeseen event occurs.

2.) leonid - 2nd place in the previous official, and up against roughly the same crowd as this official as well, although a few people have made some serious improvements in comparison to two years ago.

3.) samurai7694 - he's overdue for a really strong placement in a big tournament. You can almost count the songs he doesn't have AAA'd on your fingers.

Division 5:
1.) 00Razor00 - Jesse is packing some serious speed in his tank, and while his stats don't entirely reflect a stronger player (aside from that shiny Lolo AAA), he's got some decent stats scattered about. Look for him to put up a SERIOUS fight in D5.

2.) bob bob - bob bob is more well rounded of a player in comparison to Jesse - his FMOs are considerably more consistent. No FGO AAAs, and a bit lacking in the FGO SDG department; however, he should coast through the first half of this tournament with relative ease.

3.) HighAndr0id - an old-school player, HighAndr0id was around pre-FFR's deterioration, and his level ranks show remnants of an ex-FFR Guru (3 on Across Rooftops!); however, his current scores don't seem to reflect this once acquired skill, and they seem to play consistently (and considerably) worse than before. If he can get back to where he used to be, he could be a force to be reckoned with as well.

Division 4
1.) .wc. - ah, yes, the experienced stepman has decided to peek his way into the upper-middle grounds of the divisional lineup. Some of his more recent scores indicate that he has the potential to be a very strong player in the FMO territory, but whether or not he can hang in the FGO territory will remain to be seen. Consistency might be an issue.

2.) TC_mistrisofevl - one of D4's few players who actually has a FMO in the division. Also another player who lacks consistency. If the scores start to line up a bit better, mistris can probably make a pretty hard push.

3.) Sidek - watch out. This kid is packing some serious speed, he's actually sitting with a single FGO SDG (Lolo, barely hanging onto single digits at 9 goods). There's some consistency in the FMO area, but the scores aren't quite as strong as the two above. Improvement might be necessary.

More coming later.

Nice predictions! Can't wait for your thoughts on D1-D3. I feel like knowing details about my opponents will somehow give me an advantage. :lol:

lumphoboextreme 11-14-2011 05:03 AM

I'll do fine until FGO rounds. :x

hXcalltheway 11-14-2011 05:08 AM

I'll place myself top 40 lmao

Tyson ultima 11-14-2011 05:44 AM

Division 6
1. Dossar- for obvious reasons
2. Leonid- Despite what his stats display he is obviously crazy as ****ing hell.....
3. TC_Halogen/Samurai- Both seem to have some kind of equal footing in the FGO department.

ic0slay3r 11-14-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3567811)
Nice predictions! Can't wait for your thoughts on D1-D3. I feel like knowing details about my opponents will somehow give me an advantage. :lol:

Making predictions for the lower divisions can be a problem since there are a lot of random new faces and you improve at a faster rate when you are a noob. Predictions for D3 possible, but for D2 and D1 they could be extremely dificult.

Ps. Im not mention in anyones prediction :<

Pss. I hope this thread doesn't go the same way as last tournament.

kmay 11-14-2011 05:54 AM

goal: not first round of elminations -_-

Bluearrowll 11-14-2011 06:00 AM

I'm going to go ahead and say i'll be some sort of underdog.

Choofers 11-14-2011 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 3567836)
I'm going to go ahead and say i'll be some sort of underdog.

this

iironiic 11-14-2011 06:45 AM

It's most likely that Dossar is going to win D6.

Also for D5 winners, it's a tossup between Gundam-Dude or 00Razor00.

Other than that, nothing to me is really clear.

Andrew Mitchell 11-14-2011 06:59 AM

d1
1.TheThong
2.2Fast4UrAss
3.MotherOfAllAbominations

d2
1.andy-o24
2.reuben_tate
3.TheSaxRunner05

d3
1.SD_Tsugamush
2.M0de
3.MrPreggers

who_cares973 11-14-2011 07:07 AM

Gdude definitely has the accuracy and speed to dominate ffr he just needs to get adjusted to the timiming and the smaller window. If he's able to conquer those obstacles he'd be a clear cut winner