Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

SeraphinEveles 12-9-2011 03:25 AM

Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeraphinEveles (Post 3580298)
I'd like to take a minute, and clarify what i was talking about, since vel seems to be thread watching now.

Okay so, on everyone's profile there's this:

however, as far as i understand it, this no longer shows AAA/FC count for TOKEN songs.

what I'd like to see, is an additional "game-play stats" for AAA/FC of token songs.

also, on that note, a number counter (in place of TP) for number of tokens unlocked. yes i know, you can always look at the tokens and count them, but it'd be nice to see it in xxx/xxx format.

does that clear it up?

i love how no one acknowledges me -_____-

bmah 12-11-2011 01:16 AM

Quick suggestion.

Please add a notice regarding the maximum dimensions allotted on the page where you edit your signature. There's a notice on the page where you edit your avatar ["Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 488.3 KB (whichever is smaller)."] but NO notice on the page where you edit your sig. This gives a false perception that the signature can be sized to any dimension, and one very well knows that a lot of people will hardly look at the site rules stickied in the forums - the only place where a size limit for a signature is ever mentioned.

Emithith 12-11-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeraphinEveles (Post 3586878)
i love how no one acknowledges me -_____-

Probably because no one thought the idea was a good idea, or didn't like it. I for one like it the way it is. Tokens being part of public FCs and AAAs would mean Tokens being part of avrank, and I don't want to have to worry about playing my tokens for avrank. :C

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3588104)
Quick suggestion.

Please add a notice regarding the maximum dimensions allotted on the page where you edit your signature. There's a notice on the page where you edit your avatar ["Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 488.3 KB (whichever is smaller)."] but NO notice on the page where you edit your sig. This gives a false perception that the signature can be sized to any dimension, and one very well knows that a lot of people will hardly look at the site rules stickied in the forums - the only place where a size limit for a signature is ever mentioned.

Not to mention clear up all these extraneous signature things, like the other tab on the velo profile ("Siggy fun! Bragging Rights!") and the "Signature Editor" in the profile tabs (all those options on the same bar as Open Style Editor) . When I click the Signature Editor I expect to be taken here:http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=editsignature not here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/.../SiggyEdit.php

who_cares973 12-11-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3588114)
Probably because no one thought the idea was a good idea, or didn't like it. I for one like it the way it is. Tokens being part of public FCs and AAAs would mean Tokens being part of avrank, and I don't want to have to worry about playing my tokens for avrank. :C

Rude much, she isn't asking to have them included with the public songs she just wants an fc/AAA bar for the token ranks added to the profile page

justin_ator 12-11-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3588195)
Rude much, she isn't asking to have them included with the public songs she just wants an fc/AAA bar for the token ranks added to the profile page

Oops.

I do think it would be cool to have extra bars for tokens and skill tokens. If not that, a way to have the BARS ONLY include both levelranks. That'd also be neat if the other thing isn't an option at all.

It has been suggested before by many people, but as far as I can remember the best reply as to why not was "can't you be happy with what you have?" or something to that effect. I don't see why not...if people don't like seeing the bar, they disable it. Same as the other one.

Ninty64 12-11-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3588207)
I don't see why not...if people don't like seeing the bar, they disable all of them.

Fixed. My bars have been in hiding since the tier point bar was added.

And also, I would support a place where you can see xxx/xxx token FC's/AAA's, but I would be against making a bar on your profile. I like that tokens don't intrude on the scores of all your other songs.

But then again, since I'm not using the bars anyways, take that as you will lol

justin_ator 12-11-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninty64 (Post 3588251)
I like that tokens don't intrude on the scores of all your other songs.

People still don't seem to be getting what is being asked...

We aren't saying "Add token ranks into other ranks" or anything. We are asking for a completely separate bar for Token FC/AAAs...it would have no bearing on anything other than viewing your Token FC/AAAs on your profile if you wished to set it as such...

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3588207)
if people don't like seeing the bar, they disable it. Same as the other one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator, fixed by Ninty64 (Post 3588251)
if people don't like seeing the bar, they disable all of them

......same thing I said?

SeraphinEveles 12-11-2011 01:57 PM

ah, at least people get my point. as always, it could just easily be hidden if someone didn't want it viewable, but for people who like to show what they've done, it'd be nice to see. and seeing as the coding for the public songs obviously works, it's not like it'd be that hard to add an extra bar for tokens (at least in theory based on my minor knowledge of coding)

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3588195)

this may have been a typo, but i'm not a female. just sayin'

who_cares973 12-11-2011 02:44 PM

you're a chick deal with it

justin_ator 12-11-2011 03:37 PM

lmao

TehBoredGuy 12-13-2011 10:28 PM

i got a suggestion for the game. The whole little box that the game is on/in. Make it bigger.. make it like a 700x500 box.. that would be great.

TheSaxRunner05 12-13-2011 10:32 PM

Use a standalone flash player and then click Full Screen

TehBoredGuy 12-13-2011 10:38 PM

i dont want it to be "Full Screen" i just want it to be larger.

PrawnSkunk 12-13-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBoredGuy (Post 3590076)
i dont want it to be "Full Screen" i just want it to be larger.

On the Flash Player standalone, go View > Show All. (instead of the default option of 100%)

you can then drag the screen out to your desired size. hope this helps~

justin_ator 12-13-2011 10:41 PM

If you use a standalone and velocity's engine, you can resize the window to whatever you want.

TehBoredGuy 12-13-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3590080)
If you use a standalone and velocity's engine, you can resize the window to whatever you want.

Where can i use this "standalone" engine or w/e it is. I dont know where to get it.

jprox445 12-14-2011 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBoredGuy (Post 3590086)
Where can i use this "standalone" engine or w/e it is. I dont know where to get it.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=120256

there. now figure out the rest yourself.

TehBoredGuy 12-14-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3590509)
I'll figure it out for you. Choose a flash player. I recommend FP9.

Windows
FP8
FP9
FP10
FP11
Mac
FP9
FP10
FP11
Linux
FP10
FP11

Now, open your chosen Flash Player, click File > Open, then copy and paste one of the following links. I prefer the Velocity engine, but you may prefer the Legacy engine instead.

Velocity Engine: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...y/ffr_Wide.swf
Legacy Engine: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrndanotherway.swf

If you experience lag, uninstall your current FP, and install a different version.

Thank you so much for helping me.

rushyrulz 12-14-2011 12:06 PM

Suggestion: Use the same settings box layout for the legacy engine as the velocity engine since I keep turning dark on instead of mirror in MP.

alloyus 12-14-2011 03:24 PM

Bring the radio back