Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Gamewhore Competition (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127192)

retching oesophagus 11-6-2012 07:17 AM

Re: Gamewhore Competition

I reckon I will be up for this.

SC_coolguy44 11-6-2012 08:42 AM

I plan on using a whole Saturday to do this. Time to get warmed up.

Pseudo Enigma 11-6-2012 09:00 AM

hey it's not like you're wasting a whole day on a shitty game this time, where your exclusive token will be handed out the next day.

/bitter as hell

kangolokster 11-6-2012 09:06 AM

In! Mash Mash Revolution time yay!

justin_ator 11-6-2012 10:18 AM

I'd do it, but I have work on saturday, like usual... so unfortunately I'll just have to check in on it when I get home

rushyrulz 11-6-2012 12:17 PM

I'll sign up, I won't be winning.

Xiz 11-6-2012 12:29 PM

I like my hands, and use their fast motion for other things. so i will spectate this one. GOOD LUCK :D

kmay 11-6-2012 12:31 PM

i will be on recovery. so i am in.

ReikonKeiri 11-6-2012 12:47 PM

I have better ways to spend a Saturday lol...

Like whoring LoL ohyeah. glhf gents

psychoangel691 11-6-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma (Post 3798611)
hey it's not like you're wasting a whole day on a shitty game this time, where your exclusive token will be handed out the next day.

/bitter as hell

What exclusive token?

alloyus 11-6-2012 01:43 PM

Probably talking about Freedom Dive, which is honestly really dumb because it wasn't "handed out," it was given to top 12 in the official tournament at the time, which is definitely still an accomplishment.

omega_grunt666 11-6-2012 01:47 PM

Well the April fools-day SponCon killed my last keyboard, and I really really really like my current one...

In for a maybe, just to get 'The wisest were wrong' if I do.

*edit*
Also, if by some Extraordinary Miracle I managed 1st, Would I be able to choose 'Will you Marry Me?' (In addition to wisest) since I already have all the other event tokens? Or would I have to choose a normal token/skill token?

psychoangel691 11-6-2012 01:51 PM

I just don't know where exclusive token comes from. There's no token that's exclusive. Freedom Dive was actually going to end up with skill token requirements but for now it seems to be staying an event token.

Omega - how do you have all the event and support tokens already? Just curious seeing as though I haven't seen you around the forums much. Will you marry me is not something that is given out, it served it's purpose.

Edit again - I just looked, you don't have the wisest were wrong.

omega_grunt666 11-6-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3798690)
Omega - how do you have all the event and support tokens already? Just curious seeing as though I haven't seen you around the forums much. Will you marry me is not something that is given out, it served it's purpose.

I don't post a lot on the forums but I check em every week or so. I got the 3 Support tokens back when you could buy albums.(I was actually probably the last person to buy them, Sprite removed the links I had found the day I sent the cash.) And was awarded FREEDOM DiVE (600m Choice) and Vrofl (500m Temp Req) for my participation in the April Fools SponCon.

*edit
Yes, I don't have wisest, but the question was if I came in first. I would obviously choose wisest for one of my tokens, but what would that leave me for a second choice? Since I can't pick marry, would I then have to pick something like Metro or another token I'm missing? Or would I just be stuck with one token? (Just out of curiosity)

psychoangel691 11-6-2012 02:15 PM

Wow yea haven't seen someone in a while that purchased all the support tokens. Usually when someone has all the tokens they get more of a credit prize in place. I've been discussing with bmah about getting some more event tokens since that's pretty much what we have for prizes for now since we lack shirts and things to give away that we used to have. Lets see if we can push though another event token or something.

qqwref 11-6-2012 02:17 PM

You should choose Scarhand :monkey:

omega_grunt666 11-6-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3798694)
You should choose Scarhand :monkey:

Upboated, Subscribed, Liked, Favorited, Immortalized in Ink, and Goes nice with a side of cheese toast.

psychoangel691 11-6-2012 02:27 PM

I can't give out skill tokens as prizes, I think you guys know that already.

Pseudo Enigma 11-6-2012 02:35 PM

exclusive as in no one, or very little people (let's say.. less than 30 people on this site due to low population) have. Which was Freedom Dive.

Anyway it's not my place to bitch in this thread.
don't create a thread about this, it's not up for discussions whether my bitching is actually allowed, or if I am being unreasonable.

psychoangel691 11-6-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma (Post 3798705)
exclusive as in no one, or very little people (let's say.. less than 30 people on this site due to low population) have. Which was Freedom Dive.

Anyway it's not my place to bitch in this thread.
don't create a thread about this, it's not up for discussions whether my bitching is actually allowed, or if I am being unreasonable.

I'm not sure where you got that it was exclusive from though, it was actually going to end up with skill requirements to unlock. At least this is another whoring competition for it like it was when it first came out.