Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR Standalone! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120256)

Tim Allen 08-11-2013 07:43 PM

Re: FFR Standalone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrik (Post 3957397)
My engine will be deleted within 7 days, play it while you can. Feel free to remove it from the OP Justin within that time. Thanks.

WHAT NO .................................................... the files on there better be available elsewhere wtf

Fantasticone 08-11-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

My engine will be deleted within 7 days, play it while you can. Feel free to remove it from the OP Justin within that time. Thanks.

Please don't, I need to FC All Powerful Trixie and Gate Openerz D:

Charu 08-11-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Yeah, at least make the files available elsewhere since there's a few I like on that engine. If ya want, I could host it on our server, doho.

Fantasticone 08-11-2013 09:53 PM

R.I.P Tarrik engine, improved my speed lots.

Soul. 08-12-2013 05:48 PM

My R^3 engine is not loading up at all...am I the only one with this problem?

ffr212 08-12-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul. (Post 3957925)
My R^3 engine is not loading up at all...am I the only one with this problem?

After you put in the URL is it a white screen? Or do you begin to see the engine; such as the loading screen or log in?

Soul. 08-12-2013 05:56 PM

It just shows the loading screen and it's not going anything higher than 0.

ffr212 08-12-2013 05:58 PM

It could be just a small hiccup, it happens from time to time. Give it from 10-15 minutes.

ffr212 08-12-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul. (Post 3957934)
It just shows the loading screen and it's not going anything higher than 0.

If that ends up not working, use CCleaner to clear your cache, temp files, and useless junk, this usually ends up being the case.

--edit--
Last but not least, hop in to prochat. There's tons of people in there that might have run into the same problem and might have suggestions.

Heh, I'm pissing off everybody with their email linked to the forums, muahahaha.

dantheman224 08-14-2013 05:49 PM

Hello everyone, I am trying to get standalone working on my mac, but I'm running into an issue. I thought I'd make a quick post here in case somebody might know how to help me.

I basically understand how to set it up and I thought I got everything working, but when I go to load a song in the standalone engine (using the Velocity engine), it won't actually load the song. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that I can't disable protected mode in IE, simply because my mac won't run IE. Does anybody know of a workaround for this problem?

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Well I guess I just couldn't get the R1 engine I couldn't get working. The R3 engine seems to work just fine.

Tarrik 09-2-2013 06:56 PM

Wouldn't let me make a new name due to maintenance or something .. Files are still being added. There's enough on there to keep you busy though, 71 or so.

http://tarriklegacy.zxq.net/Tarriklegacy.swf
http://tarriklegacy.zxq.net/Tarrikvelocity.swf
http://tarriklegacy.zxq.net/r3.xml

Riotpolice 09-2-2013 08:03 PM

Woohoo, I knew your engine wasn't dead for good! Glad to see it back up.

RNGRX 09-5-2013 12:41 AM

Tarrik 2013

Wait where are all the old songs?
RIP Club Ibuki

Tarrik 09-5-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNGRX (Post 3970237)
Tarrik 2013

Wait where are all the old songs?
RIP Club Ibuki

I'm still adding them, 90 songs isn't that bad for now. I'll get around to more in the next few days, most of the old songs will be back on there. I didn't have any backups of my engine, so i'm starting from scratch. Which coincidently, i wanted to rearrange most the songs into catagories better .. most likely low difficulty into "why am i playing this" songs. I'll do that when i've uploaded a decent amount though.

PrawnSkunk 09-5-2013 12:56 AM

sup tarrik, we luv lama [heavy] and I will love you forever (inlove)

RNGRX 09-5-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrik (Post 3970238)
I'm still adding them, 90 songs isn't that bad for now. I'll get around to more in the next few days, most of the old songs will be back on there. I didn't have any backups of my engine, so i'm starting from scratch. Which coincidently, i wanted to rearrange most the songs into catagories better .. most likely low difficulty into "why am i playing this" songs. I'll do that when i've uploaded a decent amount though.

Oh well then take your time. There shouldn't be a hurry. Seems like quite a bit of work.

Fission 09-5-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3970239)

heavy is for scrubs l0l

Tarrik 09-5-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3970239)

Will do, easy enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNGRX (Post 3970240)
Oh well then take your time. There shouldn't be a hurry. Seems like quite a bit of work.

It is lol, it's time consuming uploading all those files at 30kb/s.

armoursheild 09-8-2013 04:20 AM

hey tarrik could you add both push it to the limit and got a feeling statik

Ninty64 09-13-2013 02:14 PM

Tarrik's engine is working? I can't get it to work. I haven't been able to get it to work for a while now.

I miss it :(