PDA

View Full Version : Permission to use my newest song.

DJAirWave
09-16-2008, 08:35 PM
I have just made a new song. I have enough files to step so I'll put this out to other step artists out there.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/172922

I like it
09-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I love your music

DJAirWave
09-17-2008, 04:13 PM
I love your music

Thanks ^^ I haven't made music in a while, so I'm picking back up on it again. Eventually I'll step this song for FFR. First I have to clean it up a bit so it sounds smoother.

Adamaja456
09-17-2008, 04:17 PM
It's pretty good. The percussion is a little loud. I would of liked to hear a more concrete melody. Maybe cut back the other sounds and raise the volume in the melody.

i r n00b at making music so thats just my 2 cents worth. Hope you continue to make more!

who_cares973
09-17-2008, 04:43 PM
i liked it and yea percussion needs to be lowered some

DJAirWave
09-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Update: Made a new song. It's the first song on my MySpace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/airwave212

Also, I've yet to get to the frequency changes, I'll let you know when I do.

Starshot
09-18-2008, 07:56 PM
My friend, you are a damn good classic of example of

"Damn, this newbie is on his way up"

For your time as a composer, your skills are absolutely stellar. The song sequencing, the effects, all absolutely stellar. You're using effects and sequencing techniques that I haven't even seen veterans pick up yet, like actually learning how to control a bassline properly.

The songs take a bit to pick up to the actual melody, (IE, Inferno) but once they hit, oh god, are they good. Your finalizing and mastering skills aren't the greatest in the world, but, you're new to the game, and that will come in time (It always does).

You are on your way up to be a well known indie electronic artist, my friend. Keep up the damn good work.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want any tips. I'll be happy to help.

PS- I see no problem with the percussion.

robertsona
09-18-2008, 07:57 PM
you two should collab lol

DJAirWave
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
My friend, you are a damn good classic of example of

"Damn, this newbie is on his way up"

For your time as a composer, your skills are absolutely stellar. The song sequencing, the effects, all absolutely stellar. You're using effects and sequencing techniques that I haven't even seen veterans pick up yet, like actually learning how to control a bassline properly.

The songs take a bit to pick up to the actual melody, (IE, Inferno) but once they hit, oh god, are they good. Your finalizing and mastering skills aren't the greatest in the world, but, you're new to the game, and that will come in time (It always does).

You are on your way up to be a well known indie electronic artist, my friend. Keep up the damn good work.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want any tips. I'll be happy to help.

PS- I see no problem with the percussion.

Thanks ^^ Yeah I know that my music isn't flawless, but I'm proud of it. I'll edit my songs in the near future so they sound better. I'm so glad you like my music.
Edit: I hope overtime I can become a MFA creator on Rithum lol. But I'm pacing myself.

DJAirWave
09-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Another Update: All five tracks of my new album is on my MySpace profile. All of them may be for use for FFR. If you want to step any one of these songs, let me know and I'll email them to you (I don't want just anyone downloading the songs off of MySpace). I hope you like my music.

LJRoX
09-21-2008, 10:28 PM
I'll step inferno if you want :D

KA0Z R4VR
09-21-2008, 11:20 PM
The build up to the song is a little long IMO. The 2/4th synth "hat hit" is a little loud, too. BTW, I am talking about Inferno. But the song is great! Keep it up, I am thinking about stepping something ...

DJAirWave
09-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Thanks for all your compliments and tips on my music! Inferno isn't completely finished yet, the big empty space is where I want to put the melody, but I have yet to think of one. I am also going to make a special FFR songs series. If you want to step any of my current songs, let me know via private message and I will email them to you.

DJAirWave
09-22-2008, 01:59 AM
I'll step inferno if you want :D

If you really want to step Inferno, send me your email address via comment or privating messaging on FFR.

DJAirWave
09-26-2008, 01:23 AM
I made a new song, my first attempt at a classical song. I don't know if it's really steppable, but here's the link anyway.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/174849