PDA

View Full Version : Took The Wrong Pill

Calcium Deposit
08-27-2008, 07:25 AM
So instead of fixing the other song, I decided to just start a fresh new one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/168196

MyRoseTearsBlood
08-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Did you find out how deep the rabbit hole goes?

RubiedCross
08-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Not bad. I don't listen to this kind of music often, but this I thought was good.

I think, however, that there should have been a couple of parts that were different from the "Have back-beat for 8 measures, add instrument, wait 8 measures, add instrument". That kind of bored me a little at the beginning, but around 1:10 (I think?) You did something that was different from that, I think it was removing some of the instruments and having a little different beat. That was a key point, and then the other spot, around 2:10 I think it was you had a pause in the music, which was a great spot to put it, but when you came back in it seems a little lacking. I think I was either expecting a little louder or something more out-there. Other than that, pretty good.

I myself can't make any music at all, so really I shouldn't be critiquing anyone haha. Good job, and keep it up.

Calcium Deposit
08-27-2008, 01:35 PM
I think with the new version I replaced the old version with, I fixed a few of the problems you mentioned, I pretty much did the instrument progression in the beginning because I wasn't really sure how else to start the song off after my little drum riff. It also occurred to me that songs end in C notes.