PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

NFD
07-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Yes, I turned 15 in April, but I was banned for something that was quite unbecoming of somebody my age. April 26th, to be exact, which makes me feel all the more more intelligent, because I not only share a birthday with Shakespeare, but I also share my birthday with a certain special little kid who was knocked unconcious from a foul ball. This was quite humorous in my opinion, but I digress. April 26th is not just about me, although I have to admit, when I put my name on the list on Wikipedia, it was removed shortly thereafter. I was quite perturbed by this, seeing as I thought that I was important enough to be on the list. However, there was nothing I could do about it, because my opinion was not strong enough in this matter. I just wanted all of you on FFR to realize how special a day April 26th is. Thank you.

~NFD

jellygod
07-19-2008, 02:19 AM
cool.

Silver_Brian
07-19-2008, 03:24 AM
What's this list you speak of?

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 03:26 AM
when I put my name on the list on Wikipedia, it was removed shortly thereafter. I was quite perturbed by this, seeing as I thought that I was important enough to be on the list.
~NFD

rofl

happy late b-day ;D

NFD
07-19-2008, 03:26 AM
On Wikipedia, you can look up any day of the year, and it tells you what relevant things occured on that day. Political events, births, deaths, and other historical moments. Apparently, I have not made enough a dent into history as to be added onto this list, but I will make sure that I will.

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 03:39 AM
On Wikipedia, you can look up any day of the year, and it tells you what relevant things occured on that day. Political events, births, deaths, and other historical moments. Apparently, I have not made enough a dent into history as to be added onto this list, but I will make sure that I will.

i wouldve figured being banned from ffr would have affected the world in SOME way just enough to get you recognized

guess i was wrong

NFD
07-19-2008, 03:53 AM
Yes, apparently having an avatar that is quite suggestive was not enough.