PDA

View Full Version : Question about widgets

tupacodaman
07-6-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey, so I'm in a band and I want to know how I can go about making the a widget for our myspace, which is in my profile pic on the left as you can see. Do I have to apply somewhere so that someone makes me a file? Or can I make my own file, and if so, what program do I use? And then, once the stepfile has been made how do I go around making it into a widget? thanks

Breakdown16
07-6-2008, 11:35 PM
Hey, so I'm in a band and I want to know how I can go about making the a widget for our myspace, which is in my profile pic on the left as you can see. Do I have to apply somewhere so that someone makes me a file? Or can I make my own file, and if so, what program do I use? And then, once the stepfile has been made how do I go around making it into a widget? thanks

You could make a file using Stepmania (www.stepmania.com), but I'd recommend it only if you are experienced at stepping or have a good grasp of music and learn quickly how to use it. If you want to get your song in a widget, I'd say you should contact Tasselfoot in a private message (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/private.php?do=newpm&u=10980).

tupacodaman
07-6-2008, 11:38 PM
ah, thanks a lot!

Tasselfoot
07-7-2008, 12:24 AM
already responded via PM...