PDA

View Full Version : Naraku no Hana simfile tryouts

dancedance125
02-5-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm looking for people to try out my simfile!
Please tell me if its good!
Here is what you need!
you might need to make a folder on stepmania and put the stuff with the links below.
My simfile isn from Higurashi no Naku koro ni kai opening theme Naraku no Hana.

here's the download link
http://www.uploading.com/files/4EYQ57UA/lain.sm.html
just the simfile though!
here's the link for the video
http://www.uploading.com/files/05YCJ1ZG/lain.avi.html
here's the link for the backround
http://www.uploading.com/files/LSTVXVCB/bg.png.html
Here's the link for the music
http://www.uploading.com/files/SXIV1LX6/lain.mp3.html
Here's the banner
http://www.uploading.com/files/2O43185H/bn.png.html

Corbinek
02-6-2008, 07:38 AM
learn how to zip than people will maybe play you're file. god.

giganutsauce
02-8-2008, 12:36 PM
ok fine

giganutsauce
02-8-2008, 12:48 PM
lol

it was actually a decent attempt at a file. tons of errors, but that's to be expected

learn how to layer properly and release some more files, you could be decent

oh and learn how to zip files

Typh00n203
02-14-2008, 09:11 PM
O HI DER I LIKE HAO THAT SIMFILE OF YOURS IS SO ORIGINAL AND STUFF.
NICK COULDN'T HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB ON IT LULZ

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8581/lolpwntwv1.jpg

Lain_Iwakura
02-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Wow dancedance125! I just got done playing this file on my Pop'n Candy stepmania and I must say, I am very, very impressed with your step-making skills in every way. I played Maniac mode using the arrow keys on my keyboard ( I'm on a laptop, my keyboard won't register anything else :( ) and I was awed by how difficult you made this seemingly easy song! The beginning jumping notes really caught me off guard, they even scared me a little like this song sometimes does x_x; and how did you make the music fit so well with the arrows coming up so fast?? ive tried many times to make a stepmania file but they are never on beats....

I loved your banner and video combination too! It was really cool to see the opening to Higruashi No Koto Ni Kei I've always wanted to see videos in stepmania and omgggg you did it!!!!!!

All in All, Great Stepfile And I Will Definitely Recommend This File to Be Played By My Anime Club At School! ^____^

*bows*

lain_iwakura

So dancedance125, you sneaky little slut you. I bet you were thinking, "Wow, people really like this simfile! It feels good to get this kind of admiration and respect!" I bet it feels great to outright steal a good friend of mine's work completely, right down to the banner. Yeah! This file feels familiar! OH WAIT, it's in the Otaku's Dream 4th Mix pack, made by simfiler lyricalnick. Wait, wait, I could be wrong, this could be just a big misunderstanding! Well...three of the filenames have a unique name that only lyricalnick uses...but I'm sure that doesn't mean anything. Let's take a look at the banner and oh! It's the same banner lyricalnick used in the Otaku's Dream 4th Mix pack. Well, I mean, even if you take someone's banner, it doesn't mean you've taken EVERYTHING that is truly theirs, their actual steps to the song they've chosen. Let me download the .sm file and take a looksie~

oh

these are lyricalnick's steps exactly, unedited and unchanged from the OD 4th Mix pack.

<Lain_Iwakura> But...but why would you take someone else's work and present it as your own?

<Teacher> I don't know Lain, why would someone want to do that?

<Lain_Iwakura> Well...maybe because they knew that they were worthless pieces of **** who are too retarded to make their own steps to a song they love?

<Teacher> Maybe. Do you know what it's called when someone takes someone else's work and presents it as their own?

<Lain_Iwakura> Um...Plagiarism?

<Teacher> Yes Lain. Plagiarism. You know, the thing I taught you back in elementary school? The thing that gets kids expelled from school and keeps them from going to college and making something out of their pathetic, worthless lives?

<Lain_Iwakura> Yes, I remember! But why would this girl plagiarize when she probably knew someone would eventually find out?

<Teacher> Well, she was probably hoping no one would find out. She was probably hoping no one would discover she was taking someone else's work and making it look like she put a lot of time and effort into something she took no part in creating. Maybe she wanted to feel good about herself. Maybe she wanted to feel cool and try to fit in with this community.

<Lain_Iwakura> But aren't there better ways to do that?
<Teacher> Yes, there are. But Miss Dumb****-Son-Of-A-Bitch here thought it was a good idea to go over lyricalnick's head and try to pull the wool over the unsuspecting public's eyes.

<Lain_Iwakura> That dancedance125 is a pretty dumb bitch, isn't she?

<Teacher> She sure is Lain, she sure is.

dancedance125. You have been discovered. Detected. And dumped on. Stay the **** out of the Simulator Files forum, stay the **** away from Otaku's Dream, in fact,stay the **** away from FFR in general because it's people like you that make FFR ****ty. You're 13, grow the **** up and go finish puberty or something because I bet growing A-cup breasts and having PMS probably inhibited your judgement when you thought it was a swell idea to steal my good friend's file away from him.

I hope you take what I have said to heart.

Later Alligator~

Lain_Iwakura
02-14-2008, 09:15 PM
5char

Typh00n203
02-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh hi der lain have we met.. i think your sexy

Eriol-kun
02-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Just a message from one of our sponsors:

"Lern2notphail".

Thank you for your time, and next time... no. There won't be a next time.

kthxbai!

py7133
02-14-2008, 09:25 PM
...even with Nick's Naraku no Hana simfile not being very good, you've got guts to go and take his simfile and call it your own... come on, how did you think that was going to slide? >_>'

Plagiarism is bad, period. I don't think we would have had a problem if you borrowed his offset and BPM and recreated your own chart, with your own banner and BG and all, but this is just low.

Like Lain said, just /quit FFR/SM or whatever, cause you just ruined yourself.

Tweety3187
02-14-2008, 09:27 PM
ya simphile iz gud

Sarah-nee
02-14-2008, 09:28 PM
ruined.

Crazy Davy
02-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Next time you attempt stealing something, make sure you leave no evidence. Advice from a thief

BFM
02-14-2008, 09:46 PM
nice way to fail, dd125.

lain, stop dumping on people, you scat freak.

Fantasticone
02-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Disgraceful.

Zynm
02-16-2008, 04:44 AM
Epic Fail is epic.

How can anyone be this dumb?

dancedance125
02-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm sooooooo sorry!

dancedance125
02-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Wahhhh!

Emo_Saur_
02-16-2008, 03:42 PM
lmfao lain

omgitznpv
02-16-2008, 03:45 PM
ahahaha owned

oh so this is why YOU from the same pack also sucked

okok

eastsideman09
02-16-2008, 03:56 PM
wreckt

ducky285
02-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Wahhhh!

Crybaby

Professor Raine
02-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Man, and I thought she'd turn around and surprise use with an epic pad file, but no.

And she STIL can't .zip files! >.<

Typh00n203
02-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh dancedance i forgot to say, nick likes little girls like you....

giganutsauce
02-22-2008, 11:37 AM
You're 13, grow the **** up and go finish puberty or something because I bet growing A-cup breasts and having PMS probably inhibited your judgement when you thought it was a swell idea to steal my good friend's file away from him.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO