PDA

View Full Version : Getting on Myspace and other blocked websites at school

dragon head
12-3-2007, 06:51 PM
my highschool doesnt let you go on myspace, wikipedia and more. i was bored and tryed something and it worked. All you have to do is type in is what you want to search then do comma and write a language(columbus,spanish)(myspace, espanol). I found out schools havent blocked the site in another language. copy the link then go to google, then go to translate and put in the url. change the es to en in the link then press translate. it should work and you can roam anysite

i know there are other ways but i thought this may be helpful to some of you

Afrobean
12-3-2007, 06:56 PM
You shouldn't be doing these things at school unless Myspace or other social networking sites are needed during the school day.

Also, I couldn't use this method because the security knew that it was a common proxy method, and I assume other schools have similar security in place. Needless to say, it was quite difficult to get around things when things needed to be done, but I made due on my own. Seriously, I stand by a simple saying: "if you can't get around security on your own, you don't deserve to get by it at all".

g4z33b0
12-3-2007, 06:56 PM
blocked at my school, probably a 3 day suspension when you get caught

omgitznpv
12-3-2007, 06:59 PM
Lol, our school doesn't block anything because the students are "trusted" not to do anything stupid. Besides, in our school, people expect us to have too much time lying around so we wind up doing useless things on the Internet. Like FFR.

three17s
12-3-2007, 07:09 PM
If you can't stay off of a social networking site for more than seven hours, you seriously need help.

Go_Oilers_Go
12-3-2007, 08:40 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with what the others have been saying about being a little too desperate.

whiteflame
12-3-2007, 09:05 PM
Proxy servers ftw.

omgitznpv
12-3-2007, 09:06 PM
chronicmunchies ftw

gabgabo
12-3-2007, 09:26 PM
My school doesn't care at all.

hi19hi19
12-3-2007, 10:16 PM
https and lazy admins!

seriously, the http may be blocked, but often it's unblocked if you secure it. lol

justaguy
12-3-2007, 10:22 PM
if you seriously can't bypass school filters, learn to use the internet.