PDA

View Full Version : Over reacting about facebook?

Rubin0
12-1-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm not the type to ask for relationship advice on a forum, but nobody else is around and I think I'm crazy. I don't know how many of you have facebook/myspace, but let's assume you do. Hypothetically, you log onto your facebook and see that your girlfriend/boyfriend has added this new application called "Perfect Match". It tells you who your perfect match is out of all your friends basically. Would you find that inappropriate considering you are this person's boyfriend/girlfriend? Would you confront them about it? And if you did so, if they said something like "It's just facebook!", would that make you want to throw your cell phone through the wall?

:(

stretchypanda
12-1-2007, 09:19 PM
What? No. She's probably just an application-whore like the rest of facebook, and some friend sent her an invitation to add it.

Or she just thinks it will be funny to see if you are her perfect match.

If you're going to freak out about something like this you're probably not meant to deal with a relationship.

Rubin0
12-1-2007, 09:23 PM
You're right. I'm going to break up with her right now.

Coolboyrulez0
12-1-2007, 09:25 PM
I hope thats sarcasm you are using there... otherwise your dumb.

CBR

Rubin0
12-1-2007, 09:34 PM
I was kidding.

Coolboyrulez0
12-1-2007, 09:36 PM
Good :D
Cause If I can handle a far term relationship(From here to Europe XD) u can handle a little application :P

CBR

Rubin0
12-1-2007, 09:37 PM
Happy birthday btw.

And I just had to vent. I feel better now.

Cj_leonine
12-2-2007, 12:54 AM
You're right. I'm going to break up with her right now.

Lawl

pastapiggy
12-2-2007, 02:19 AM
Would you find that inappropriate considering you are this person's boyfriend/girlfriend? Would you confront them about it? And if you did so, if they said something like "It's just facebook!", would that make you want to throw your cell phone through the wall?
haha no.

smartdude1212
12-2-2007, 02:27 AM
^owned

Spazzbite
12-2-2007, 04:35 AM
Murder/Suicide is obviously the only way out. You're in over your head.

This is facebook after all

Cindie
12-2-2007, 10:31 PM
Haha i may be a little late for the advice giving now cause it seems to have turned to jokes, but i only just joined and i wanan post so im gonna have my say anyways :) aha

Yeah, like stretchy said, shes probably just an application-whore. I know i added the application and so did my boyfriend lol and we didn't think anything of it, it is just a website after all and its just an application that gives you a random person as your perfect match just cause you answer some stupid questions the same. Honestly, don't worry about it, it isn't a big deal! :)

Cindie
12-2-2007, 10:54 PM
lol thanks for the welcome.. i think haah ..

Rubin0
12-2-2007, 11:15 PM
I got a good laugh out of this. Thanks guys.

Sullyman2007
12-2-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm not the type to ask for relationship advice on a forum, but nobody else is around and I think I'm crazy. I don't know how many of you have facebook/myspace, but let's assume you do. Hypothetically, you log onto your facebook and see that your girlfriend/boyfriend has added this new application called "Perfect Match". It tells you who your perfect match is out of all your friends basically. Would you find that inappropriate considering you are this person's boyfriend/girlfriend? Would you confront them about it? And if you did so, if they said something like "It's just facebook!", would that make you want to throw your cell phone through the wall?

:(

Hmm??
Naa dude don't worry about it. She probably just thought it would be funny to see who it came up with.

Rubin0
12-2-2007, 11:21 PM
She's an application whore, and I should have realized that....and now I feel like a complete ass. It's all good.