PDA

View Full Version : About Subscriber

Gibson63
10-31-2007, 05:23 PM
Well I Will Subscribe for 6 month.. and i want to know.. if they will release new stuff for subs Only.. and maybe it will attract more people to buy it.. release something that everyone will defenitely Love what you guys think

JasonKey
10-31-2007, 07:35 PM
100% on there with you man ..

We do quite a lot of subscriber music as it is, but count on a lot more interesting twists and turns soon ..

Gibson63
10-31-2007, 10:10 PM
nice ;) thank you jason.. and hum.. i was wondering.. someone told me ffr got hacked.. i know you hear it before..but.. i am like 3x time more laggy and i cant go to the store, and MP and cant get in low resolution,ranks are getting F*cke* up.. its pissing me off when i am playing a song and its freezing..for 1 second and then POOF.. Miss miss missmissmismis.... >.< i know its not ur fault about this thing ..but it would be nice if ALL can be repaired soon :S

JasonKey
10-31-2007, 10:32 PM
you totally should not be seeing that issues with Ranking now.

Ranks went back up and update every 15 minutes.

Updates are in the pipe that should cover a good many of your issues. Note the front page, and if you are seeing a lot of freezing, do open that as a seperate thread, as there can be many causes of that outside of FFR. Lagging tonight should have also been well under control.

Let us know, but put them into another thread with a good title so we can keep track of these kinds of issues.

Thanks!