PDA

View Full Version : New Wave Songs

seven2
03-5-2004, 10:22 AM
if there's anybody out there who likes all those New Wave artists like Thomas Dolby, A Flock of Seagulls, then i think we skould petition for a New Wave category in FFR. and if not a category, then a couple purchase-able songs, like I Ran, and 99 Luftballoons. and there could be harder ones like Hyperactive!, and Sunglasses At Night. This is just a thought, but it could turn into something more...

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
03-5-2004, 10:40 AM
Would you like to pay those artists $10 000 each to get those songs on FFR? Be my guest :D

Specforces
03-5-2004, 10:44 AM
He has a very good point, there is a large process involved, especially if you want to make songs from mainstream artists.

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
03-5-2004, 11:06 AM
*cough*SHE*cough* wow I should really put that in my sig....do I really act like a guy around here? heh I never really noticed ^_^

Anyways back on topic. In order to use those songs, you gotta pay the artists/recording company a large amount of money just for permission to use the song. There's noway Synth could afford that *unless we all decide to pitch in and buy a couple hundred T-shirts each :D* But that also makes me wanna ask something, how did we get the William Hung, she bangs thing on FFR? wouldn't we need the *cough* musical masters permission or something?

Specforces
03-5-2004, 11:22 AM
Lmao, sorry, I always assumed you were a guy, guess I shouldn't assume.

Master_of_PARANOiA
03-5-2004, 12:27 PM
I AM A GIRL! I AM A SHE! DO NOT CALL ME A GUY! I AM NOT A HE! <--I'm glad I mad that clear

Lol, you spelled made wrong in your sig. Unless you meant mad, which would be retarded.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood and I feel like belittling others.

That's a good idea though, even though they are artists from the Mid 80's-Early 90's, so it isn't really "new" wave. Remember, Vice City takes place in the 1980's, so the "new" wave isn't "new" to us, but it was "new" back then.