PDA

View Full Version : Hey =D

remedy-spread
10-9-2007, 11:01 AM
You may know me already as remedy1502, 3-finger player. This account will be spread scores, and ONLY spread scores. No 3-finger playing here. We'll see if over time these scores become better than my scores from remedy1502. Thought I'd try it out.

Oh and I read the stickies already :D And I know how to use the Edit button XD

madmatt621
10-9-2007, 12:13 PM
You may know me already as remedy1502, 3-finger player.Sorry. No I don't. If you have been here long enough, you would know me as britishbmx.
This account will be spread scores, and ONLY spread scores. No 3-finger playing here. We'll see if over time these scores become better than my scores from remedy1502. Thought I'd try it out.Cool. Good luck
Oh and I read the stickies already :DGood.
And I know how to use the Edit button XDGood.

remedy1502
10-9-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey me. Good luck learning spread. I tried once upon a time and failed miserably.

spinal_compression
10-9-2007, 07:14 PM
Good luck.

I remember how I went to index and owned my three finger scores... I also remember how I went to spread and owned EVERY score...

remedy-spread
10-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Good luck.

I remember how I went to index and owned my three finger scores... I also remember how I went to spread and owned EVERY score...

It's gonna be pretty hard to own a bf on {Rose} playing spread, and I know that I can AAA it 3-finger, I just don't feel like it lol. I got a bunch of really good scores, like 3-0-0-1 on Gradeus, which is the same as 1-0-0-1 lol. =D My left hand is so uncoordinated lol, I've been playing 3-finger for a lot of games... It'll be hard to get used to spread.

DJ_Swabber
10-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Good luck! I know if you can stick with it and not give up, you will dominate furr surr. xD I still suck, but after switching from 1-hand to spread, I was like WHOA better... but yeah, it can be done... dew eetttt.

VampyressKyttie
10-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Good luck to you. Trust me after you adjust you will be amazed at how much better you do spread. I used to use one hand on the arrow keys and I sucked but since I started using ASKL I do a LOT better.