PDA

View Full Version : New Chat Room?

BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
08-11-2007, 04:41 PM
With all these changes to the chat rooms I might as well through in something here.

Buddy Room! As in, on the bottom of the chat you have different rooms (eg. Garbage Bin, Disco etc.), so why not have one room for all the people on your friends list? That way you could have an eas(ier)y way of contacting your friends on FFR providing they're online.

I personally wouldn't use it because I have AIM and MSN and that'll do me, but I'm sure that a lot of people that just use FFRspace would appreciate this!

TS_SonicMaster
08-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me. +support.

Wootsicle
08-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, well, does it only include people that you have on your buddy list, AND people that have you buddied as well? Because if it just makes a chain, all of FFR will end up in there, because EVERYONE buddies people like Synthlight/Shashakiro etc. because they think it means something.

madmatt621
08-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Yeah, well, does it only include people that you have on your buddy list, AND people that have you buddied as well? Because if it just makes a chain, all of FFR will end up in there, because EVERYONE buddies people like Synthlight/Shashakiro etc. because they think it means something.Agreed.

beaner692
08-11-2007, 10:10 PM
sick idea

Im in =P

devonin
08-12-2007, 02:59 AM
If it includes the entire chain of friends-of-friends it covers every user.

If it doesn't cover friends of friends, what happens if person A has friend B/C and person B has friend A/D and person A/B both go into "buddy" chat?

Synthlight
08-12-2007, 03:02 AM
My head hurts.

Cheers,

Synthlight

BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
08-12-2007, 04:45 AM
I LOSE.

madmatt621
08-12-2007, 10:30 AM
My head hurts.

Cheers,

SynthlightI completely agree. Even after reading this (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=1723167&postcount=6) post.

Danman123
08-12-2007, 11:29 AM
If it includes the entire chain of friends-of-friends it covers every user.

If it doesn't cover friends of friends, what happens if person A has friend B/C and person B has friend A/D and person A/B both go into "buddy" chat?

Shashakiro has Tasselfoot and Synthlight added.

Tasselfoot has Shashakiro and Summerschool added.
(Sorry, I needed that.)

If Shashakiro and Tasselfoot go into the chat, make it so that they can only see each other, because Shashakiro doesn't have Summerschool added, and Tasselfoot doesn't have Synthlight added.

Synthlight and Summerschool wouldn't be in the chat with Shashakiro and Tasselfoot. Everyone must have everyone added, like a group. I suppose it could be made like that.