PDA

View Full Version : After three days i got a 2000 combo.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 08:43 PM
I thought this deserved a thread.
Ill be posting any others scores that are good in here.
Any suggestions for me?
I've been told to work on that PA thing, how would i do that?

ogmsband
08-7-2007, 08:44 PM
work on better timing get aaa's etc

alster1
08-7-2007, 08:46 PM
in THREE days?
are you serious?!
well, keep practicing then, and you'll get WAY better...

All_That_Chaz
08-7-2007, 08:46 PM
To Thowzand Comboh!!

powerdown
08-7-2007, 08:48 PM
O_o Sightread?! Are you serious? Props on sightread FC on that mess. But do work on PA. Start with Tricky and Difficult songs, AAA them, and work your way up from there.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 08:49 PM
O_o Sightread?! Are you serious? Props on sightread FC on that mess. But do work on PA. Start with Tricky and Difficult songs, AAA them, and work your way up from there.

Sightread as in first try?
That song wasnt that hard.
I've played Vertex Beta twice, i think i'll get that maxcombo soon.

powerdown
08-7-2007, 08:55 PM
I know it isnt hard. Its just the amount of time you've been playing astonishes me. I doubt I could have done that after 3 days. Did you play SM before FFR?

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 08:57 PM
I know it isnt hard. Its just the amount of time you've been playing astonishes me. I doubt I could have done that after 3 days. Did you play SM before FFR?

SM is stepmania right?
Yottabyte asked me if i played and i thought it was a ddr convention. :/
I googled it and i think i'll download it.
How many songs does it come with?

irishknight
08-7-2007, 08:59 PM
You have to download your own songs, although there are packages within the official site and other SM-related sites.

Sprite-
08-7-2007, 09:00 PM
lol he's obviously played other games like this.

powerdown
08-7-2007, 09:00 PM
SM doesnt come with any songs, unfortunately. It would be best to go to that section of the site if you have any further questions regarding Stepmania.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:01 PM
You have to download your own songs, although there are packages within the sites and other SM-related sites.

Like .zip's?
or do they have their own file?
I've used WinRar before, would that work?

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:02 PM

I can 3 star's all the songs below a 13 footer on itg.
but i've never played with fingers since 3 days ago.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Maid
08-7-2007, 09:04 PM

Yea, there are many ppl out there who like to pretend that they haven't played games like this before and FCing Brain of the moon after total of 90 or so games played total in FFR. There is no way in hell, no matter how talented you are to do that legit. Bsing like this only makes you look like a fool.

Turboyoshi
08-7-2007, 09:06 PM
The Two Thouzand combo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dnBklHBmsY

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:07 PM
Yea, there are many ppl out there who like to pretend that they haven't played games like this before and FCing Brain of the moon after total of 90 or so games played total in FFR. There is no way in hell, no matter how talented you are to do that legit. Bsing like this only makes you look like a fool.

Huh?
You guys sure call alot of people bs around here.
I just picked it up pretty quick.
I play alot of games and piano if that helps my validity.

Maid
08-7-2007, 09:11 PM
Huh?

I also play Piano(7 years). It doesn't help with reading. Which takes a while to pick up.

rel89
08-7-2007, 09:12 PM
He's conning us.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:13 PM
I also play Piano(7 years). It doesn't help with reading. Which takes a while to pick up.

It didnt take too long for me to pick up.
Oh well.
One persons opinion doesnt matter to me.
I don't know how to prove to you but it doesn't really bother me.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:14 PM
He's conning us.

:/
Lock this thread please.
If people are going to do stuff like this.

Flyleef
08-7-2007, 09:15 PM
Huh?

Lol. You must've been playing 17 hours a day.

Turboyoshi
08-7-2007, 09:15 PM
my suggestion, if you don't want people to think your bs, make videos showing your fingers

rel89
08-7-2007, 09:16 PM
My suggestion: Stop posting in the brag board. You can't trust anyone anymore with scaors.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:17 PM
my suggestion, if you don't want people to think your bs, make videos showing your fingers

Why would that help?
People don't think i'm cheating they think i have another account.
Ahwell.
Think what you please i guess.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:18 PM
My suggestion: Stop posting in the brag board. You can't trust anyone anymore with scaors.

Yeah i guess so, i just wanted to see what people could suggest for me to do, i don't want to pick up bad habits as i keep playing.
Ill just talk on the forums with people i guess, not about ffr.

Shashakiro
08-7-2007, 09:25 PM
piano for fingerspeed + itg for reading = this is possible.

come on guys, it's not like he's doing a Rubix and AAA'ing everything or something

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:26 PM
piano for fingerspeed + itg for reading = this is possible.

come on guys, it's not like he's doing a Rubix and AAA'ing everything or something

Who's rubix?
Ahwell.
I checked your profile Shashakiro and it seems as if your sort of a legend around here.
Any tips to get better?

powerdown
08-7-2007, 09:27 PM
I was just about to ask what speed mods you use when you play ITG. Depending on what it is, this is entirely possible.

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:29 PM
I was just about to ask what speed mods you use when you play ITG. Depending on what it is, this is entirely possible.

Usually 3x, sometimes 2.
Alot of my friends play ffr too if that helps any.

Shashakiro
08-7-2007, 09:30 PM
rubix is a cheater (not everyone believes he's a cheater, but I do and so do plenty of others).

Just practice and you'll get better...play hard songs, etc. if what you say is true you got the hang of this game super fast anyway, don't worry about it lol

Infinity^
08-7-2007, 09:34 PM
rubix is a cheater (not everyone believes he's a cheater, but I do and so do plenty of others).

Just practice and you'll get better...play hard songs, etc. if what you say is true you got the hang of this game super fast anyway, don't worry about it lol

Haha.
Thanks.
I guess i just want really good results really fast.
Skill takes time i guess.

Maid
08-7-2007, 09:41 PM
If you played ITG before, then this is more believable. I was under the impression that you had no prior experience with these games at all. That is why I called BS.

KKKEEENNN
08-7-2007, 09:42 PM
Wow, three days. I finally did it in a couple of weeks (3+). You are really good. Don't mind the people who thinks you're cheating. They have no clue.

Adamaja456
08-7-2007, 09:44 PM
yea, any type of rhythm game experience would most likely help you with FFR IMO

I had no prior experience with rhythm games before making this account, so i guess thats why ive been playing for 7 months and im still not that good

but nevertheless, nice score =]

hoochan
08-7-2007, 09:47 PM
I can 3 star's all the songs below a 13 footer on itg.
but i've never played with fingers since 3 days ago.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

This was the 12th reply in this thread. ROFL!

PS-Rubix is legit, don't listen to Shash. He's just having a hard time trying to admit that someone else is better than him at FFR so he calls BS.

EskimoCarl
08-8-2007, 11:11 AM
This was the 12th reply in this thread. ROFL!

PS-Rubix is legit, don't listen to Shash. He's just having a hard time trying to admit that someone else is better than him at FFR so he calls BS.

true dat right there I mean i think that rubix is legit for most of his songs maybe not ALL of em cuz out of nowhere getting 258 AAA's? kinda unbelievable but he may be legit just take some time shash ull get 10 more AAA's xD

PS: adamaja - ive played for 2 years ( 1 handed ) and im still a terrible player ha