PDA

View Full Version : I own and I just started playing (Tetris Remix)

Flyleef
08-6-2007, 09:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/gmkid12/aeta.png
What's that I smell? Ownage, perhaps? I've been playing on and off for two months, no stepmania, just DDR, and I own? Feel free to be jealous if you scored lower than me.

Nightfirecat
08-6-2007, 09:33 PM
You're a lot like me, just you are better.
I started and after a month or 2 on/off, I could FC alpha helix, secret zombie room and breaking the common. A lot like what you can do. Same games. FFR/DDR.

brothaice
08-6-2007, 09:33 PM
rofl.

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 09:36 PM
****s?

[edit]
****ing censor.

Rephrase:

Dicks?

Nightfirecat
08-6-2007, 09:37 PM
lol... flamed already.

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 09:41 PM
I don't see how my post was a flame, but OK.

Also

i want u insidem e plz

i liek big men in mu bumm
i gave u a thumbs down i hope u can do teh saem

krazykhalid
08-6-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't see how my post was a flame, but OK.

Also

i want u insidem e plz

i liek big men in mu bumm
i gave u a thumbs down i hope u can do teh saem

u knob

Evascythe
08-6-2007, 09:44 PM
wow i must own too

pokelda
08-6-2007, 09:45 PM
Y halo thar xiao~

alster1
08-6-2007, 09:45 PM
im sure many people have done better than you (like i did a few minutes ago) so, the smell is really....not ownage
so please.... don't call it that

SaguchiTheCat
08-6-2007, 09:48 PM
Why must everyone be better than me? (retorical question not meant to be seriouse.)

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 09:50 PM
Y halo thar xiao~

u shur u up 2 teh challenge in mah bum

derez lots of arrows i dunno if ur ma gud enuff to aaa me lol

also im shota so mejhbe dat help u ma better or sumthin

dore
08-6-2007, 09:51 PM
1936 people owned you

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 09:52 PM
Why must everyone be better than me? (retorical question not meant to be seriouse.)

Remove your sig until it applies to you.

k

Shashakiro
08-6-2007, 09:53 PM
news flash to the OP: almost everyone who frequents this forum can obliterate that score

sorry to spoil yer fun guys

alster1
08-6-2007, 09:54 PM
news flash to the OP: almost everyone who frequents this forum can obliterate that score

an' we had him going
nice job, shash

pokelda
08-6-2007, 09:56 PM
ITT we jerk off to shash like the idiots we are.

Flyleef
08-6-2007, 09:56 PM

Somewhat true... but come on, I got like 1 miss and 4 boo! I don't know how people get AAA on songs harder than this!

Xception704
08-6-2007, 09:57 PM
AAA sightread ... or BF if my nerves decide to fxck with me. =\

Shashakiro
08-6-2007, 09:58 PM
Somewhat true... but come on, I got like 1 miss and 4 boo! I don't know how people get AAA on songs harder than this!

it's not that bad but it's really not something to talk smack about dude

and we practice a lot.

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 10:01 PM
Lulz is a corruption of LOL

Let's not get into that.

Infinity^
08-6-2007, 10:05 PM
I just joined, i dont even know what stepmania is, and ive already gotten 6 fc's on challenging or tougher songs.
I didn't make a thread though.
Kinda ****y.

Infinity^
08-6-2007, 10:15 PM
k.

mashing doesn't count

I didn't know mashing was hitting the keys correctly and accurately.

Infinity^
08-6-2007, 10:20 PM
Trying to get something thats decent. Gimme a second.

TheDrizzle2010
08-6-2007, 10:24 PM
I've been a member for about a year, yes, but I've played for about 2 months. You call that brag worthy?

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e3466959e0.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

I've been playing for about as long as you, and that was my first run in a long time(as you can tell by the previous best rank). Plz leave the bragging to those who deserve to brag.

Edit: Not to mention I've been playing spread for a week.

Infinity^
08-6-2007, 10:29 PM
Here you are venmuck.
I don't think this constitutes as mashing, but i don't know, im new here.

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 10:32 PM
@Drizzle: I don't like your smack talk, so I will be honest.

Score sucks, anything other than a AAA can do die on that song

@Infinity: Not bad, son.

Infinity^
08-6-2007, 10:33 PM
Whats pa?
And sorry for the mispelling i didn't notice.
I think i might be playing wrong.
I use two hands on the arrow keys and just switch them around sometimes, and it makes me lose my combo often.
How do you play?

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 10:40 PM
Whats pa?
And sorry for the mispelling i didn't notice.
I think i might be playing wrong.
I use two hands on the arrow keys and just switch them around sometimes, and it makes me lose my combo often.
How do you play?

PA = perfect attack (ability to get perfects, accuracy basically)
MA = marvelous
FA = fantastic (ITG)

TheDrizzle2010
08-6-2007, 10:41 PM
@Drizzle: I don't like your smack talk, so I will be honest.

Score sucks, anything other than a AAA can do die on that song

@Infinity: Not bad, son.

Smack talking? You completely misunderstood me. I was not in any way, shape, or form trying to get people to say "Wow, you're good" to me. All I'm saying is what he posted is absolutely nothing to brag about, and therefore shouldn't.

Flyleef
08-6-2007, 10:42 PM
I didn't know people would give me such negative comments. I thought this was the Brag Board, not the You Must Get AAAs or People Will Degrade You Board.

All I'm saying is what he posted is absolutely nothing to brag about, and therefore shouldn't.
Are you ignorant? I think it's worth bragging about because it's an accomplishment for me, alright?

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 10:46 PM
Smack talking? You completely misunderstood me. I was not in any way, shape, or form trying to get people to say "Wow, you're good" to me. All I'm saying is what he posted is absolutely nothing to brag about, and therefore shouldn't.

Alright, but the way you said posted and said "leave the bragging to people who deserve it" sounded really ****y to me.

But that's me, I take things the wrong way a lot, don't mind me.

I didn't know people would give me such negative comments. I thought this was the Brag Board, not the You Must Get AAAs or People Will Degrade You Board.

Are you ignorant? I think it's worth bragging about because it's an accomplishment for me, alright?

No, but saying "dude, I'm so ****ing amazing" and posting what a lot of people consider a bad score then saying "be jealous" sure puts you in a good spot, buddy.

eastsideman09
08-6-2007, 10:46 PM
I think it's worth bragging about because it's an accomplishment for me, alright?

and a good job you did, fly.... i think i was about that good after 2 months....

congrats...

PS: i say lay off him, hes new, and there are plenty of other newbs that are worse than him....

TheDrizzle2010
08-6-2007, 10:47 PM
Was your post intended to be complete sarcasm then? "i own, be jealous if you scored lower than me". You definitely sound like someone who was just proud of themselves. Go stroke your e-peen elsewhere.

@Xiao: Yeah, after reading that again it did sort of look like I was saying I deserved to brag. I know for a fact I don't, I'm just some useless FFR scrub. :)

Flyleef
08-6-2007, 10:52 PM
No, but saying "dude, I'm so ****ing amazing" and posting what a lot of people consider a bad score then saying "be jealous" sure puts you in a good spot, buddy.
What people? I don't think anyone said it was bad. That's besides the point. The point is that I want people to see what I can do.

dore
08-6-2007, 11:06 PM
If you don't want negative comments post in the FFR Scores thread and only make a thread if it's a really insane score.

Shashakiro
08-6-2007, 11:14 PM

People will only degrade you if you try to make yourself seem better than them. You can talk smack, but then so will everyone else...and they have the scores to back it up.

A humble noob that posts scores gets encouraged. An arrogant noob that posts scores gets mocked. That's how things go around here.

shadowraikiri
08-6-2007, 11:19 PM
what shash said. only in a sillyer way.

Xiaounlimited
08-6-2007, 11:24 PM
+1

Have nothing to contribute? Don't post.

What people? I don't think anyone said it was bad. That's besides the point. The point is that I want people to see what I can do.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/mostnumberones.php

That's just a small portion.

But anyway, that's fine, but your first post was completely overconfident. Modesty, or at the least, light smack talk, goes a long way compared to your OP.

MI4 REAL
08-6-2007, 11:51 PM
Why not?

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/777/ffrtetrisremixwe3.jpg

SaguchiTheCat
08-7-2007, 09:34 AM
Remove your sig until it applies to you.

k

What, was there something wrong with my post? That sig is meant to say Don't use txt tlk, type out your words. I did not use txt talk at all in my last post.

K.

Anyway, The only thing that amazes me, Flyleef, is that you were doing this on Dark Mode.

AustiNNNNNN
08-7-2007, 02:39 PM
Your wording is just BEGGING to be laughed at. Stick to FFR Scores. Solo threads are probably more fitted for the truely insane scores, which you probably don't know of yet. Nice try? My cheeks hurt

peckerxcore
08-7-2007, 04:07 PM
556 8 Tetris Remix 841,605

dont have a ss its old just sayin
ill get under 200 tonite just for the purpose

PinoySkillz
08-7-2007, 05:40 PM
Threads like this make me happy. Lets me know that at least I'm still better than some people haha.

alster1
08-7-2007, 05:42 PM
Threads like this make me happy. Lets me know that at least I'm still better than some people haha.
yeah, it's threads like these that keep people coming back to ffr

sjoecool1991
08-7-2007, 05:44 PM
What, was there something wrong with my post? That sig is meant to say Don't use txt tlk, type out your words. I did not use txt talk at all in my last post.

K.

Anyway, The only thing that amazes me, Flyleef, is that you were doing this on Dark Mode.

I play on Dark.
And I have a BF on Robotix, Seven, and Brightone (yeah, I am frustrated that I do not have those AAA's).

Sprite-
08-7-2007, 08:02 PM
after playing for 7 months i had my average rank under 10 and i was tier 1. there's a brag :P