PDA

View Full Version : All my tokens went *poof*

Bamboozler
06-22-2007, 02:08 PM
I grabbed a whole bunch of em last night, and today when I logged in to play some of the songs, all of my tokens, spare for 1,2,4, and a skill token, were gone... I've tried clearing cache several times, along with cookies and all that. I've reset my web browser a few times also, still no luck. Any idea where they went/how I can get them back? I've tried repeating the method of getting the ones I lost, and now they won't activate when I do what needs to be done...

Halp!

spinal_compression
06-22-2007, 02:30 PM
They were updating. Should be fine now?

MilkChan
06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Sounds like a problem with the site at the moment. I found the first 2 tokens and when i got them they didnt show up in my profile. Same with a skill token I just got today.

Bamboozler
06-22-2007, 02:51 PM
They were updating. Should be fine now?

I was on during the update last night, and all my tokens were intact... they're gone now. Just checked again after your post and their still gone... annoying since those token songs are really good <__>

ddr_f4n
06-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Go get them again.

MilkChan
06-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Go get them again.

Uhhhhhhhhh.....he already said he can't do that?

Bamboozler
06-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Uhhhhhhhhh.....he already said he can't do that?

Exactly.. it won't let me unlock them again, which is the problem... I've tried just about everything now... so hopefully an admin can catch a glimpse of this thread to help figure things out..

Kilauea
06-22-2007, 09:55 PM
This happened to me too. Last night I grabbed quite a few tokens and then they were unavailable to me. I only have the first token song now. But, it gave me purchase songs I have not yet purchased. I really want to check out those songs :(

ShoesBetch
06-22-2007, 10:03 PM
yea this is happening to me with skill tokens, ill do the task thats required in each song and finish the song and it wont say anything about unlocking!

Also this has happened to a few of my friends including me with getting regular tokens...

rickz0rz
06-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Please try it again. The checks to write in skill tokens have been restored back to their original state due to problems with the new system.

Kilauea
06-22-2007, 10:52 PM
I lost all the regular tokens I got last night. I've gotten quite a few of them again but a few just aren't working (2nd token, 9th)... It would be cool if I could get them back again... I'm still trying to remember all of them so I haven't checked all the token places yet.

[edit]
Updating the list of tokens I can't get again.

I can't get 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9.

Bamboozler
06-23-2007, 12:22 AM
I've just tired again, at this moment, to regain some of the tokens I lost, and none of them are working for me... I'm stuck with 1,2, and 4... very disappointing :(

Bamboozler
06-23-2007, 01:05 AM
(Double post FTL but... bump is needed anyways <__>)

Alright, I refreshed cache and all the standard stuff, and was then able to unlock most of the tokens I had lost again. The list of the ones that still aren't being unlocked for some reason are: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11...

The is usually because the tokens no longer appear on the page I found them at... any chance they can manually be unlocked by an admin?

*EDIT*

After the recent bug fix, I've been able to regain most of the tokens which vanished, and a lot of others. However, tokens 6 and 9 still don't appear where they should be when I look for them... ~Bam

*FINAL EDIT*

Finally, all is rightin the world, and I have my tokens... thx rick!

shadowraikiri
06-23-2007, 03:15 PM
same here. yesterday i found 3 tokens and then all went poof.=O

Keith_Red
06-23-2007, 03:27 PM
My skill tokens are still not showing up!!!!

and I like my skill tokens,

I have 8 and Ilike to play them!!!!

Bamboozler
06-23-2007, 03:52 PM
My skill tokens are still not showing up!!!!

and I like my skill tokens,

I have 8 and Ilike to play them!!!!

They put on the front page recently that their still having issue with skill tokens... not in unlocking them but simply playing them in-game... I can't play my skill token song either.