PDA

View Full Version : Additional info on the 'level rank stats' page

devonin
06-18-2007, 03:05 AM
Since I don't really know just what data is actually noticed by the game, this could easily hammer the server a lot more heavily that I think, and if so, feel free to ignore me, but some little marking on the level rank stats page beside each song for if you've yet cleared it (ie. didn't fail out) and if you've FC'd it would be really interesting and helpful information for people a) wanting to improve songs and b) gathering the stats they so love to post (total AAAs, total FCs etc etc)

Presumbly when you ended a song, the game would check if you failed, and if you had a full combo, and trip a flag for either one (such that it would not try to look later if you did)

spinal_compression
06-18-2007, 07:26 AM
I didn't quite understand that.

You should know what you have FC'ed or not.

We also have a Beta Level Reader.

Public soon? Subscribe?

Lastly... SEARCH FEATURE. I swear I posted in a exact same thread within this past week.

devonin
06-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Searching -again- for 'level rank' not only do I not see any threads asking for this, the only thread of yours that showed up since April 1st is one asking for token songs to show up.

And what's not to understand? Some little checkmark for when you've actually cleared a song all the way through, and some other little checkmark when you've FC'd the song...If the game in any way already notices the difference between a fail and a clear, checking it shoudln't be that arduous.

Tasselfoot
06-18-2007, 03:35 PM
become a subscriber, and you'll get the beta level reader... which basically has all that type of stuff.

bluguerrilla
06-18-2007, 03:37 PM
The beta reader is really boss.

We should, however, be able to copy out of the beta reader. That would be nice.

Edit: I do agree that it would be a nice addition to a sig to incorporate the total number of FPC's. That way it wouldn't need updating.

devonin
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Curse you and your value added corporate style! *grin*