PDA

View Full Version : suggestion on in game rank

sammo123
06-8-2007, 05:44 PM
This isnt really a major change suggestion but i thnk when we are picking a song to pplay when we click on it it should tell us our high score for the song

i guess this would be helpful if you want to beat old scores, it would help with knowing what song to choose and what would be a high score you want to lower it would be more convientent rather than having to look at your level rank stats to see what song to play each game

spinal_compression
06-8-2007, 06:02 PM
Too much trouble. And where exactly would we fit these large amount of numbers that are to be displayed?

IAAW
06-8-2007, 06:06 PM
Basically, you're asking if there could possibly be a way that your current high score of a song would display when you choose a specific song.

It isn't all that needed. Users can just simply reach into their level rank list, find the song that they are playing, and see the score for it, aka high score. Also, your high score for a song is displayed at the scoring screen, once you have played, beefed, or intent-a-beefed the specific song.

Of course, this is pretty much all but an "cosmetic" suggestion, so I would pretty much be up for it. But, if 3rd Style is going to be based off of SM, then, normally, our top score would be displayed before the song anyway.

spinal_compression
06-8-2007, 06:08 PM
IMO Third Style isn't happening anytime soon.

But we do have a beta level reader comming out. It tells you your rank and how many perfects, goods ect. that you have on a song. Wait for that instead.

Adamaja456
06-8-2007, 06:09 PM
Basically, you're asking if there could possibly be a way that your current high score of a song would display when you choose a specific song.

It isn't all that needed. Users can just simply reach into their level rank list, find the song that they are playing, and see the score for it, aka high score. Also, your high score for a song is displayed at the scoring screen, once you have played, beefed, or intent-a-beefed the specific song.

Of course, this is pretty much all but an "cosmetic" suggestion, so I would pretty much be up for it. But, if 3rd Style is going to be based off of SM, then, normally, our top score would be displayed before the song anyway.

thats what i do. When i want to work on my average rank, i just go to my level rank page and find the song i want to improve on and see what my score is. then i click it too see the AAA score. then i play it. works for me

sammo123
06-8-2007, 06:16 PM
IMO Third Style isn't happening anytime soon.

But we do have a beta level reader comming out. It tells you your rank and how many perfects, goods ect. that you have on a song. Wait for that instead.

i no im a subscriber and yes i see that its not all that needed but i was just getting annoyed today cuz i had to go back and fourth to see what songs i had to beat

x_Dragun_x
06-8-2007, 07:10 PM
i agree like it should have how many perfects goods avg miss boos and combo u have on the current song right next to the song when u pick one