PDA

View Full Version : Rating System You Can View Prior To Challenge!!!

soccr743
01-19-2004, 01:47 PM
Well my idea is this:

-First come up with the average scores for all the songs currently

-Second start collecting a persons scores and compare them to the average to find out on a scale from 1-100((50 being average)) how good they are

-Third post this in the persons profile and make it so you can access their profile from a link in the details of the challenge.

That would make challenging people alot easier and people can match to their own level.

Think about it,

-----Soccr743-----

Cenright
01-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Sounds great. I probably wouldn't be very hard to do either. It should be instituted as soon as a new scoring system is.

soccr743
01-19-2004, 01:55 PM
Yea it really should not be hard. I think you just have to run some things on the database and you can get the mean score.

One thing is that they should not include the zero scores because the would mess some stuff up...

Well, tell me what you guys thing....

------Soccr743-----

clessy
01-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Not really needed. You can look that the scores then send when they challegene you and if its higher than what you normally make on that song just hit reject.

soccr743
01-19-2004, 02:13 PM
That is just throwing away challenges right and left. With this you see if the person is at your level so you both can enjoy the challenge and not have to reject all that are thrown your way just because the other person did well.

-----Soccr743-----