PDA

View Full Version : multiple chat rooms

concertm
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I couldn't find this by searching so...
How about there be more than one multiplayer chat room for specific players? Maybe 1 general room for any player and another room for say anyone above MP lvl 15 or so.
I'm getting tired of reading immature conversations and various flaming going on usually by lower lvl players (yes, there are exceptions to this).
Having separate rooms like this would place slightly closer players in one place: a lvl 20 would probably not care/pay attention when a lvl 5 says "anyone wanna play?"
I come to MP to play someone close to my abilities, and I think all of this immaturity going on not related to the game is unnecessary in an MP room, especially when there are the video chat and profile chat rooms where small talk (more like small wars) could take place.

How hard would it be to implement this? The separations don't even need to be by MP lvl, maybe games played or grand score, showing a veteran-like maturity.

wickedawesomeful
03-19-2007, 09:22 PM
YES

JONES
03-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice idea.

spinal_compression
03-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Agreed!
Bravo!

concertm
03-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Yay, supporters! Anyone else have an opinion?

hoochan
03-21-2007, 08:38 PM
YES

Stole the words right outta my mouth XD

concertm
03-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Bump, must have someone from above to see...

dashoe93
03-23-2007, 08:31 PM
YES

~DAshoe93~

simulater10
03-23-2007, 09:09 PM
YES

~DAshoe93~

I agree also!!! yay!!

--simulater

DN_Catastrophic
03-24-2007, 01:55 PM
I AGREE!!!!!! lol finally a good idea for MP out there!

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/ffrsiggy/DN_Catastrophic/0112.png (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/ffrsiggy/DN_Catastrophic/0143.png (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com)

rade0110
03-24-2007, 01:58 PM
The idea has been thought of. But it is a great idea. Totally should happen if possible.

kyoofu
03-25-2007, 08:19 PM
OMG YES

hoochan
03-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey concert, youre welcome for the publicity that I bought to this thread :p

concertm
03-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey concert, youre welcome for the publicity that I bought to this thread :p

Thank you, now go bring me more publicity :)

Shadow_Hunter
03-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Sorry, but this would be difficult for Moderators. It is a good idea, but Moderators can't be 100 places at once. One room is hard enough already.

concertm
03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Sorry, but this would be difficult for Moderators. It is a good idea, but Moderators can't be 100 places at once. One room is hard enough already.

Ok, how many veteran members do you know that have an attitude that may cause them to be kicked or banned? (don't mention nova :P) I doubt the "veteran" room would need any monitoring. If there ever is a situation that arises, a screenshot or a quick IM would solve the issue.

HammyMcSquirrel
03-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Shadow_Hunter
03-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Ok, how many veteran members do you know that have an attitude that may cause them to be kicked or banned? (don't mention nova :P) I doubt the "veteran" room would need any monitoring. If there ever is a situation that arises, a screenshot or a quick IM would solve the issue.

Bill_Clinton and Novacaine are both that flame a lot, but since Nova is banned, I'm sure there are some high MP levelers that flame. I think it's good the way it is. It would be better if they get auto-kicked after 5 consecutive posts though, or something.

6 p01nt3d*st@r
03-27-2007, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=concertm;1364597]I couldn't find this by searching so...
How about there be more than one multiplayer chat room for specific players? Maybe 1 general room for any player and another room for say anyone above MP lvl 15 or so.

yha so if u move up to MP 9 u would be in a diff. room with all the other MP 9's in ffr :D

Engler
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I like the idea, but I can't help but dismiss your generalization about low level players.

rade0110
03-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Basically his generalization implies that no spammer would willingly get spamming account to like a 19 just so that they would spam. It would take too much effort. All they want to do is spam. That's why the vast majority of them are levels 1-5.

concertm
03-28-2007, 04:09 PM
I like the idea, but I can't help but dismiss your generalization about low level players.

I'm not saying that all low level players are like that, I'm saying that all players like that are low level players (of course, there are exceptions).

EDIT: Ya, aka what rade said.

RichBitch
03-28-2007, 05:34 PM
i got the best picture

Nick_S_199
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM
1000% YES

SoulSk8er69
03-28-2007, 06:01 PM
I like it.

rade0110
03-28-2007, 06:01 PM
i got the best picture

Congratulations. You win the internet.

stfuitsbrandon
03-28-2007, 07:09 PM
YES

DrugstoreCowboy
03-29-2007, 09:22 AM
probably the best idea yet.

Gushi6935
03-29-2007, 10:38 AM
how do you get the token?

unclejeffrocorey
03-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Great Idea. Lets do this thing.

emolicious54
03-29-2007, 02:34 PM
hi dude my pic rox he is soo hot

jchinzilla
03-29-2007, 04:52 PM
i like this idea. i hope this can be brought about in the future

concertm
03-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the support guys, still waiting on some *cough*admins/influential mods*cough* to see this.

hi dude my pic rox he is soo hot

how do you get the token?

If you're going to post here, please try to stay on topic. Thanks.

wickedawesomeful
03-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Where's all the admin-y people? Seriously, this is like an omg insane good idea.

brothaice
03-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Its an ok idea, but MP level does not always show how much skill you have. A person could want to play MP but rarely does, so he has a lower level, but there would be no one to play thats the same level as him because all of the higher levels are in a different room.

Shadow_Hunter
03-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Its an ok idea, but MP level does not always show how much skill you have. A person could want to play MP but rarely does, so he has a lower level, but there would be no one to play thats the same level as him because all of the higher levels are in a different room.

Agreed.

I don't call myself "OMGINSANE" but I am decent, and I am level 6. Does a person who can almost AA MSWGO play aginst newbs who can't even complete Uber Rave? I really would prefer playing against someone my skill level, like a level 20-25.

concertm
03-30-2007, 08:32 AM
In this case, it would only take a few games against the lower level players to raise one's level to be sufficient. In either case, I also stated that it doesn't have to be based on MP level, but maybe amount of games played, grand total score, or length of time spent here.

Manmademusic
03-30-2007, 04:59 PM
This whole thing sounds like a good idea. I haven't done multiplayer yet, but if someone wants to play an easy song and your ranked in like the first 1000..... It prolly gets kinda annoying.

slagar
03-30-2007, 06:52 PM
I think this is a great idea

sweet2kill210
04-1-2007, 01:27 PM
I LOVE THE IDEA, but y wont a mod check it out? =.=

Psycho8137
04-1-2007, 11:07 PM
YES

brothaice
04-2-2007, 08:00 PM
In this case, it would only take a few games against the lower level players to raise one's level to be sufficient. In either case, I also stated that it doesn't have to be based on MP level, but maybe amount of games played, grand total score, or length of time spent here.

Better Idea. Except for the time spent part, because i know there are people who accelerate quickly in skill. I think grandtotal would be the best.

Mabye instead of exclusive chat rooms (which is what i am inferring from this idea) just suggested chat rooms like ones that say:

New Players

Moderately Skilled Players

Intermediate Players

Advanced Players

Expert Players

While any one could enter any of these chat rooms, a level of skill required will be recommended.

hoochan
04-3-2007, 11:11 AM
Better Idea. Except for the time spent part, because i know there are people who accelerate quickly in skill. I think grandtotal would be the best.

Mabye instead of exclusive chat rooms (which is what i am inferring from this idea) just suggested chat rooms like ones that say:

New Players

Moderately Skilled Players

Intermediate Players

Advanced Players

Expert Players

While any one could enter any of these chat rooms, a level of skill required will be recommended.

Too many rooms there. Even though the level is a generalization, you cant really go around it. In things like this where your segregating groups, theres always going to be a gray area. If you are the level of a 22, but youre only level 6, then go play MP some more to get your level up. It shouldnt be that hard for you to do that. I made an alt and I got to level 12 by only playing like 30 games.

brothaice
04-3-2007, 11:13 AM
Too many rooms there. Even though the level is a generalization, you cant really go around it. In things like this where your segregating groups, theres always going to be a gray area. If you are the level of a 22, but youre only level 6, then go play MP some more to get your level up. It shouldnt be that hard for you to do that. I made an alt and I got to level 12 by only playing like 30 games.

Your probably right, maby just:

Intermediate Players

Advanced Players

Just two rooms would do it mabye?

FRANKKK
04-3-2007, 11:15 AM
I think that would be good, and maybe like even a room for all the lvl 1-3s?
like beginner.
Im not sure though, just a thought.

hoochan
04-3-2007, 11:20 AM
3 Rooms:

Level 1-4

Level 5-14

Level 15+

FRANKKK
04-3-2007, 11:22 AM
3 Rooms:

Level 1-4

Level 5-14

Level 15+

yes, this is a good idea :)

brothaice
04-3-2007, 12:56 PM
3 Rooms:

Level 1-4

Level 5-14

Level 15+

K yeah, sounds good. But i still think the entry to the room should be recommended.

hoochan
04-3-2007, 02:26 PM
What do you mean by entry to the room?

concertm
04-3-2007, 02:54 PM
Keep in mind that that the more rooms that are created, the more admins are gonna want to stick in mods, even if they aren't necessary. I think 2 rooms total is enough, but 3 may be better if properly staffed. Any more than that and there will be too much segregation and would end up having rooms with too few players. I also want to reserve the idea of a general room, where anyone can chit-chat in.

3 Rooms:

Level 1-4

Level 5-14

Level 15+

If it's gonna be like this, I suggest a slight change in the levels. Honestly, I don't see a slight difference in skill between the typical lvl 1 and lvl 4, whereas the difference between a typical lvl 5 and lvl 14 is significantly different. Maybe, room 1=lvl 1-10; room 2=lvl 8-15; room 3=lvl 13+. There should be some overlap because there may be pretty good lvl 14s and pretty poor lvl 14s, so they should decide which room is best.

But then again, I kinda like having everything based on something other than lvl, grand total score for example.

rade0110
04-3-2007, 03:39 PM
I doubt this will happen...just because I do. But If it did I would think that there should be a slightly different breakdown of room levels. Such as this:

Level 1-7

Level 8-14

Level 15+

The idea of a community "chit-chat" room is nice. But, if all this was broken down to this basis, it would require a LOT more staffing. There would have to be IMO at least 3-4 more mods added to the MP staff. And frankly, I see maybe 1 or 2 who I wouldn't mind being a mod. But like I said, I doubt this will ever happen.

brothaice
04-3-2007, 05:28 PM
What do you mean by entry to the room?

What i mean is that you could set it up to where the room will not let you enter unless you have achieved the required mp level. I think that the seperate rooms should just be titled, but actually anyone can enter.

Keep in mind that that the more rooms that are created, the more admins are gonna want to stick in mods, even if they aren't necessary.

There are already plenty of MP mods, i seriously doubt they would add more, just tell each of them to keep an eye on them all. Unless they were to assign 1 or 2 special ones to watch the low level room, because thats were most of the spamming etc. would take place, i would think.

u84
04-3-2007, 06:55 PM
good idea, even though im prob bgonna be in the smaller mp room anyways,

Shashmakito
04-3-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm gay.

flashman41
04-3-2007, 11:38 PM
Ain't gonna happen but I vote yes.

fastfingers65
04-4-2007, 05:42 PM
Great idea.

Yes shashmakito we all know you are gay

meno_rocks123
04-4-2007, 05:48 PM
1. yes but I'd make the rooms more like:
1-10
10+
easy and it keeps it simple.
2. you should also have game rooms devoted to the higher level lobby/ies.
3. recommend that you need to be a certain level before entering the higher level lobby/ies

Shadow_Hunter
04-4-2007, 06:24 PM
There are already plenty of MP mods, i seriously doubt they would add more, just tell each of them to keep an eye on them all. Unless they were to assign 1 or 2 special ones to watch the low level room, because thats were most of the spamming etc. would take place, i would think.

Yes. How many of them have lives? It is easier for 1 MP Mod to be in MP, then for 3 or 4 MP Mods to be in MP. It would be too much. Also, how many of the Mods actually still go to MP on a daily basis? The ones I have seen: Kit-, Windscarredfaith, Rebirth0. I have never seen another MP Mod in there.

Billydude
04-5-2007, 03:57 PM
This is a really good idea, but it should be
1-12
13+ IMO.

Level 14's (including me) who can complete every songs (but Vertex Beta) and can FC CIA Rave shouldn't be playing with people who get 12 misses on Mario. And also, if you're a higher level you should be allowed to switch over to the lower level and this is why:

Suppose you told you friend to meet you in FFR, they go there and you can't play eachother because he's not as high level as you are. I really think we need more MP MODS (Nyokou, n3v3rl4nd, TD_lonewolf01, or Fantasticone IMO).

hoochan
04-5-2007, 05:54 PM
Kit is almost always doing her ninja modding, Wind is sometimes on, and from the times Ive seen Rebirth there, he is a little too lenient towards people. I dont think Ive ever seen him kick/ban someone. But yes, more mods would be nice.

Nick_S_199
04-6-2007, 10:01 AM
Kit is almost always doing her ninja modding, Wind is sometimes on, and from the times Ive seen Rebirth there, he is a little too lenient towards people. I dont think Ive ever seen him kick/ban someone. But yes, more mods would be nice.

Then Rebirth can go in the highest level section, there would probally be barely any banning there (barely, because of bill_clinton).

IAAW
04-6-2007, 10:31 AM
Damnit YES.

YES.

YES.

concertm
04-6-2007, 10:48 AM
Ok guys, I was kinda bored so I did this. What do you think about this, I made an equation that would allow someone to enter the "upper" room based on either overall rank or MP level for possible coding:

(2000-rank)/1000+(lvl-12)=Blah
Blah must be greater than or equal to 1 to be able to enter the room.
The first term, I set the minimum rank to be 1000.
The second term, I set the minimum lvl to be 13.
This way, you could enter the room if you had one or the other, and obviously the numbers could be shifted around for different requirements.
This would enable vets to enter who have low levels, and allow decent newcomers as well.

hoochan
04-6-2007, 12:32 PM
Then Rebirth can go in the highest level section, there would probally be barely any banning there (barely, because of bill_clinton).

Bill doesnt flame random people. He only flames you if you have some kind of history with him or try to start shyt.

solopro
04-6-2007, 02:03 PM
I highly agree with this.

Shadow_Hunter
04-6-2007, 02:27 PM
How about an option that lets you "Mute" anyone under a certain level? That would be better so I wouldn't have to sit through SPAM. I'm a low level, and don't wanna be in a room with newbs.

Risking
04-6-2007, 02:32 PM
I couldn't find this by searching so...
I'm getting tired of reading immature conversations and various flaming going on usually by lower lvl players (yes, there are exceptions to this).
Having separate rooms like this would place slightly closer players in one place: a lvl 20 would probably not care/pay attention when a lvl 5 says "anyone wanna play?"
I come to MP to play someone close to my abilities, and I think all of this immaturity going on not related to the game is unnecessary in an MP room, especially when there are the video chat and profile chat rooms where small talk (more like small wars) could take place.

How hard would it be to implement this? The separations don't even need to be by MP lvl, maybe games played or grand score, showing a veteran-like maturity.

I sure hope it wouldn't be by MP level; because I have a knack for having a low level MP level, but better than what it is. /shrug.

I'd hate to be stuck in those rooms for ages just until I can start playing people roughly around my level.

g4z33b0
04-9-2007, 08:00 PM
Good idea.

WitchoftheSand
04-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Stina Concurs Completely!

brothaice
04-13-2007, 12:57 PM
How about an option that lets you "Mute" anyone under a certain level? That would be better so I wouldn't have to sit through SPAM. I'm a low level, and don't wanna be in a room with newbs.

Um, kinda controversial. Mabye just mute the level 1's?

tha Guardians
04-15-2007, 05:01 PM
IMO, you shouldn't be allowed to post in the chat room until rank 12.

XanthReborn
04-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Ehh... I think I'm out of place here, *newb* but I'd like to add my own thoughts to this collection, if I may. <_<>_> *feels slightly anxious at being surrounded by high level players*
Warning: I write a lot, volume-wise. ^^"

* I think that it's a good idea to separate the rooms based on both MP skill level, and overall rank; since overall rank is much steadier than MP level.
(Ex:Right now I'm MP lvl 12 because I had a lucky day, chances are I'll be back down to 5 after I have a bad day)
* Pehaps 4 rooms, if that's not too much? Something along the lines of:
---
Beginner (lvls x - x) < More mods
Intermediate (lvls x - x) < Less mods
Advanced (lvls x - x) < Less mods
General (all lvls) < More mods
---
I know that's a lot of rooms, but it covers all the bases. Or at least, I think so. I can't speak for others.
* Perhaps everyone can enter the rooms, but only those who meet the ranking requirements can post.
* Just a hypothetical. I don't know how this will work out when it comes to actually creating the rooms. :\ Do you think this arrangement would be too impractical to actually do?

concertm
04-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for your input, xanth, it's good to hear from a wide spectrum of skill. However I think having 4 rooms would be a bit much, stretching the mods too thin, often there isn't even a mod in today's single chat room.

In terms of implementation, I don't see any difficulties in coding compared to some of the other features that have popped up.

Still waiting on someone from above to seriously post in here. :P

Rebirth0
04-16-2007, 10:33 AM
I don't know where the hell you've been, but I bann tons of people. In the last week or two I've probably banned more people than any other MP mod. I see Kit on once every few days and nothing really happened when I see her in MP. Everyone seems to be coming to me on AIM/MSN reporting spammers and stuff

This IS a good idea, but I really don't want this happening.

Look, we create say, 3 rooms. (Example Beginner (1-7), Intermediate (8-14), Advanced (15+)). would people be completely unable to access higher level rooms if they were a level 4 or something? Only have access to the Beginner room. If no, then we'll have people of all levels be in all of the rooms every minute of every day. You couldn't filter it out, and I really don't want to kick people out of an Advanced room for being a level 4. It's just stupid.

If we DO make it to where they can't enter rooms of higher skill levels than what these people may be, we'll also have problems with modding. Lower level people will want a mod to come into their room and do some modding, but they can't go into the higher level rooms to come get us. The only way they'd be able to contact us is through a messenger service or something, and I DO NOT want a ton of noobs IMing me for that. I get it enough with higher level people as it is

Why not have mods for each room? Have a level 1 - 7 person be a mod for the beginner room? Problem with this too. 1. The person can just play MP and have his/her level exceed the room level requirements, therefore possibly removing them from the room. Nobody is going to want to remain at a low level for ever. 2. Beginner mods....think. They're going to be noobs. Do we really want noobs moderating any part of the site? Yeah, we could assign the current MP mods to certain rooms, but I'm sure that not one of us will want to go into a room and stay there. We'll want to be in any room we want, which will be the Advanced room.

XanthReborn
04-16-2007, 10:47 AM
*More hypotheticals, I have no clue how any of my suggestions may work out in programming

*Perhaps there should be a way so that you can go back once you've passed the required ranking, you can still go back. So if a mod is level 20, (s)he can still go back to beginner rooms. :3

*Perhaps mods can be assigned to rooms. Although, that doesn't mean they'll stay there, it's a start. :\

*No offense, but not all beginners are obnoxious n00bs. T-T

concertm
04-16-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't know where the hell you've been, but I bann tons of people. In the last week or two I've probably banned more people than any other MP mod. I see Kit on once every few days and nothing really happened when I see her in MP. Everyone seems to be coming to me on AIM/MSN reporting spammers and stuff

Thanks for responding. Yes, you do a good job when you're there, and yes, I see various others come on as well, but primarily in the late afternoon, evenings, which is good because that is the peak time. But the majority of the time when I enter outside of the peak, there is no mod, which is understandable because most if not all mods live in the states and have their own lives. I think it would be a fair idea to mod a few people overseas to handle the spamming/BoS members appearing in the mornings/early afternoons. But this has little to do with what I seek in this thread.

This IS a good idea, but I really don't want this happening.

Look, we create say, 3 rooms. (Example Beginner (1-7), Intermediate (8-14), Advanced (15+)). would people be completely unable to access higher level rooms if they were a level 4 or something? Only have access to the Beginner room. If no, then we'll have people of all levels be in all of the rooms every minute of every day. You couldn't filter it out, and I really don't want to kick people out of an Advanced room for being a level 4. It's just stupid.

Well, I'm suggesting a filter so this wouldn't be a problem.

If we DO make it to where they can't enter rooms of higher skill levels than what these people may be, we'll also have problems with modding. Lower level people will want a mod to come into their room and do some modding, but they can't go into the higher level rooms to come get us. The only way they'd be able to contact us is through a messenger service or something, and I DO NOT want a ton of noobs IMing me for that. I get it enough with higher level people as it is

Then it must be made clear of the requirements to enter a room, and if they still bother you, feel free to kick/ban for stupidity.

Why not have mods for each room? Have a level 1 - 7 person be a mod for the beginner room? Problem with this too. 1. The person can just play MP and have his/her level exceed the room level requirements, therefore possibly removing them from the room. Nobody is going to want to remain at a low level for ever. 2. Beginner mods....think. They're going to be noobs. Do we really want noobs moderating any part of the site? Yeah, we could assign the current MP mods to certain rooms, but I'm sure that not one of us will want to go into a room and stay there. We'll want to be in any room we want, which will be the Advanced room.

Well, actually contrary to what this thread has been leading to, I would be fine with just 2 rooms, one general room for everyone, and one 'advanced' room for those who are decent. Mods may continue to stay in the general like nothing new happened, and if any incident occurs in the advanced room, someone can snatch a mod from the general room.

If you have any other concerns or comments, please feel free to post.

EDIT:
*No offense, but not all beginners are obnoxious n00bs. T-T

I stated this before but I'm not assuming all beginners are obnoxious n00bs, but that the vast majority of obnoxious n00bs are beginners.

Rebirth0
04-16-2007, 11:50 AM
I think it would be a fair idea to mod a few people overseas to handle the spamming/BoS members appearing in the mornings/early afternoons. But this has little to do with what I seek in this thread.

Yeah, we all do have our lives. I'm on the computer most of the time that I'm home though. I'm able to come in and kick or ban someone when someone comes to me reporting someone, always. The only time I'm not able to do so is when I'm asleep, at school, or just out of the house but that's rare.

Have a few overseas mods? Well, let's think. We've got Europe. They're 6 - 8 hours ahead of us. So the times that they would most likely be on to do anything would be 3 - 12 PM(Midnight), which would be 6 AM - 4 PM US times. That could work, seeing as how I think all of us (Except Shash) are at school from probably around 7 AM to 3 PM. (Me, I'm at school from 7:30 AM to 2:20 PM). Still, me and Kat are still pretty new to the MP staff. I highly doubt that they'll want to make any changes at least until the winter months of 2007/2008.

I personally, would want to be able to see everything that happens in MP when I am in there, and am able to do something. Multiple rooms means that I couldn't see what goes on in more than one room at a time. We can't open new tabs or windows on the internet and have each room up in each tab, we can only be in MP in ONE location. I also want people to be able to come to me with a problem, and me be able to deal with it right there where everyone can see what happened. I want everyone to have access to me at all times, in one room. Not come search for me in 2 - 4 different rooms. Someone spams in room 2, and I'm in room 4... the person could go through each room and find me in the last room they look in. Come get me to ban this person, and since they wasted 30 seconds or whatever searching for me, the spammer is already gone, and I'm unable to do anything.

I would say more, but my lunch shift is over, crap

BoRiS X RaD
04-16-2007, 03:11 PM
do it

DN_Catastrophic
04-20-2007, 04:12 PM
that is true....i also think they should have people be mods that are on all the time but also are good...and put it so that if you are a mod then you can open up multiple tabs and be able to be in more than 1 room at one time...making mp have more of a supply of mods and more efficient banning/kicking of bad people

SquirrlTail-
04-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Omg Ur A Genious
I Love It!!
Yes

jmdagptw
04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
YES

sephir0thslayer2003
04-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Ehh... I think I'm out of place here, *newb* but I'd like to add my own thoughts to this collection, if I may. <_<>_> *feels slightly anxious at being surrounded by high level players*
Warning: I write a lot, volume-wise. ^^"

* I think that it's a good idea to separate the rooms based on both MP skill level, and overall rank; since overall rank is much steadier than MP level.
(Ex:Right now I'm MP lvl 12 because I had a lucky day, chances are I'll be back down to 5 after I have a bad day)
* Pehaps 4 rooms, if that's not too much? Something along the lines of:
---
Beginner (lvls x - x) < More mods
Intermediate (lvls x - x) < Less mods
Advanced (lvls x - x) < Less mods
General (all lvls) < More mods
---
I know that's a lot of rooms, but it covers all the bases. Or at least, I think so. I can't speak for others.
* Perhaps everyone can enter the rooms, but only those who meet the ranking requirements can post.
* Just a hypothetical. I don't know how this will work out when it comes to actually creating the rooms. :\ Do you think this arrangement would be too impractical to actually do?

i like this one............, but with only 3 rooms,and the chioce to muteor iggy people. and if there are too little mods, synth ansd the rest of the team should get more. i mean, there are alot of noteworthy people on ffr. go to the top scorers list and you have 1000 could be mods. and if they *** up the place, ban or recind(i think thats the word) thier priveliges.( i cant spell!!!!)

Edit:

noteworthy

lol, pun........

brothaice
04-30-2007, 03:18 PM
This had potential but seriously, it will never happen. I think everyone is just having fun comeing up with ideas.

LLaMaSaUceYup
06-11-2007, 04:36 AM

Yeah, I could sort of see what your saying, but still, we'd need alot more Moderators.