PDA

View Full Version : FFR CHALLENGE MODE

Nima
01-16-2004, 11:41 PM
OK WTF??? I got a sweet score on uberrave and challenged Jello, but it sent the wrong score... Well, the score was right, but it wrote the wrong number of boos/misses/etc.
Ok, look at the screenshot I took: Same score: but in the place of my 34 averages it says 2 averages (my number of misses). Also, in the place of my misses it says 14 (look at my screenshot it is 2). And in the place of my boos it says 54 (look at the screenshot it is 14).
K, it just makes the scores look bad and sends wrong information. I have screenshots verifying this.

Synthlight
01-16-2004, 11:47 PM
This is the nature of beta.. I expect over the next 24 hours to find a few bugs. We will look into them as quickly as possible to verify and fix them. Please let me know if this continues to happen.

Cheers,

Synthlight

Jello
01-17-2004, 02:33 AM
fuck off nima i went by the email so go fuck yourself.. newb i still would have beat u if the combo werent part of the scoring i owned u in everything but misses. Less boo , less good , less average. which means my score was higher.

Nima
01-17-2004, 02:42 AM
well beat my new challenge you fucking n00b?

Nima
01-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Jello before you accuse me of getting the wrong score again, why don't you look at the screenshot: