PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Contracts. I'm going to beat myself with a crowbar.

mr47
01-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Am I the only one excited about this game? Hitman 2 is holy to me, it's like a bible or something. I mean look at my sn. The game appeals to a lot of people, like ones that want to be stealthy and ones that want to blast people in the face with a sawn off or jump off a roof wielding a katana and destroying an innocent delivery boy. How you beat a level is completely up to you, and it is actually insanely difficult on hard. In my opinion its the best TPS out there next to Metal Gear Solid.

Go check out the trailer at www.hitmancontracts.com and tell me if you don't think this game is incredible. Anyone familiar with the games? Get your ass over there!

When in doubt, shotgun out!

makaveli121212
01-14-2004, 03:53 PM
yeah needs multiplayer...i dont find it worth to buy a game that doesnt have multiplayer...i cracked hitman 2...its pretty good, but it needs more playability

Freak83
01-14-2004, 03:57 PM
I downloaded the demo a long time ago, it seemed like a pretty good game to me but I was very bad at it. I couldn't even pass the first level though I tried many times.

mr47
01-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I've heard a lot of complaints that the learning curve is too steep, but i really don't know. been gaming for since what, i could hold a controller, so you name it i've played it. i personally like a challenge, and games lately have gotten too easy at least for me. its always, "pass the checkpoint", "shoot this guy once", "PRESS THE DAMN JUMP BUTTON 40 TIMES" its all too easy. linear games suck, especially when they dont have difficulty settings. i give the hitman guys credit, how you finish a level is totally up to you whether its beating down a mailman with a golf club and going undercover or poisoning your target.

Quick saves are the devil.